Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  210
Page 10 of 13 First ... 89101112 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    I am always told that I am a mothering type. Have two boys and a few that I borrowed. Elisa is my real name.

2. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Janie Mae
    Good Idea. I will sign my name from now on. I think I would just rather trade. Its more fun, and we're all here to enjoy crocheting. Thanks. Happy Thxgiving. Judy

4. Likes janie mae, Erika liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I live in oregon and my first name is is Carolyn so decided to just shorten it and thus Oregoncaro was bone!

6. Likes Val, janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, OregonCaro! Welcome. You are way up there! I live near Cleveland, Ohio. I bet Oregon is a beautiful state. Are you as cold and rainy as Ohio? Judy

8. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    it sure is cold in Indiana.. it's 32 here!

10. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    We have relatives in Fort Wayne. They get the same crappy weather we get. Cold. My husband & brother-in-law just left for Decatur, Illinois. More cold. Oh, well, Dan can just light our wood burner and we can sit around in our shirt sleeves so I guess I shouldn't complain. I could have it worse and live up in Canada. Brr. Oh, well, out to do some errands. Talk to you all later. Judy.
    >

12. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have wanted to be a grandmother for many years,but it wasn't in God's plan for me,so I'm AuntyD, short for Aunt Donna.I have so much love to give I just kind of "adopt " little ones to spoil and love as if they were my very own..and they call me AuntyD. Gladdens my heart...as they say "When one door closes another one opens.

14. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Charles Dickens is my favorite author, and I try to expect the best from my efforts. My efforts usually fall very short, but I still love the great lessons in Great Expectations!

16. Likes janie mae liked this post

I was born in the state of confusion and have never left!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a tiny chihuahua (less than 3 pounds) that had a severe allergic reaction to her first puppy shot. She spent the next month in my arms or lap except for short potty breaks. Her name is PJ (Poquita Juanita) and my email is pjsmybaby so it just seemed logical that my screen name be PJsmama. Pj is one of my special needs "kids" (though I tend to think they are more like special givers!), I have several, mostly because no one else sees how special they really are.

18. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Good for you. Takes a special person to take care of special needs "kids"Welcome to the site.

20. Likes janie mae liked this post