Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  210
Page 2 of 13 First 123412 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mine date back to elementary school lol it was part of a story/game my best friend and I came up with at recess time. I was Nothing and she was Nowhere.

2. Likes Anaisa, AuntyD, Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had a very good friend who started the Billiebob. My real name is Billie. Now shes an angel and I still use the nick name

4. Likes Anaisa, AuntyD, Butterflyrose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    hI. I love your name. I too love butterflies. everytime I see one, I say Hi Mom. See Butterflies remind me of my mom who passed away 3 yrs ago. they represent new life.. and that way I always feel MOM is near me.

My name is sunshine8295... That means I love the sunshine, my favorite colors are red, orange and yellow..... for sunsets. My husband calles me sunshine all the time. the 8295 at the end is my birthday.. august29, 1955

6. Likes Anaisa, GrammaJoe, Butterflyrose, BarbySue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mine is easy....Barby my first name (like the Barbie doll only with a Y instead of ie) and Sue my middle name I just shove them together to make a one word. I use to hate my name but then my husband started calling me by my first and middle name and now I love it. So instead of just Barby, I'm now BarbySue, soooo much nicer, I think.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

8. Likes Anaisa, AuntyD, Butterflyrose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mine is that I RV travel around the USA. Go to Florida Jan, Feb, March.

10. Likes Anaisa, Butterflyrose, Erika liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Ladycamper. I to camp... love love love it.....We just got back yesterday from a weekend campout. I belong to a Good Sams club called Sassy Sams. We camp with a group every first weekend of the month. My husband and I have a 5th wheel... That's my home away from home. Where in Florida do you go? I live in Florida!

12. Likes Anaisa, BarbySue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I mentioned this to Butterflyrose, but I'll put it here. My name is Joyce, middle name Ann. Never liked the "ss" sound on the end. Always wished I had the nerve to tell people to call me JoyAnn. And I love roses - my favorite flower. So when I got my first email, I couldn't seem to use my name as everything I tried was taken til I added the "e" on Joyann and then the rose. So I use it for everything now.

14. Likes Butterflyrose, BarbySue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nothingnowhere View Post
    Mine date back to elementary school lol it was part of a story/game my best friend and I came up with at recess time. I was Nothing and she was Nowhere.
    I'm so glad I heard your story. First I thought u must have a really bad self esteem. Glad to know it has a special meaning.

Reminds me of when my sister and I were young. Remember the commercial for Ajax, with the knight on the white horse with that long javelon thing. Well we'd get in each corner of the living room, and run at each other to "fight". And I being the older sister (of course) was Ajax, and my sister was Dirt. you know the jingle. "Ajax....is stronger than Dirt. "POW" Stronger than Dirt". LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    I live in dad city,fl. do you all camp in zephyrhiils or dade city?

Post Thanks / Like
    my grandchildren call me grandmalane all the time, to keep their 2 grandma stright

18. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post