Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  28
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im at the library every weekend. I love Nora Roberts,Debbie Maccomer,Mary Kay Andrews, Any sappy romance I have to much on my mind to follow anything serious.
    I just picked up Along came a spider by James Patterson I want to see the Alex Cross movie and thought this might be good sence its the first of the series. I just like mostly happy.

2. Likes GrammaJoe, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't seen the movie yet but loved all his Alex Cross books..have all of them!

4. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I can tell I need to dust off my Kindle and go shopping and pick up some new books! Ya'all gave me some great idea for some new books to read. Love them all! I'm not crazy about the romance, I don't like the "his bronze body glistened in the moonlight..." stuff but love Nora Roberts and very little Daniel Steel. I'm more of a Dean Koontz kinda person.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

6. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Barby Sue, I have most of Dean Koontz books!

8. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh My! I don't have that many, I just found out that I like him a couple of books ago. Can't even remember the names off the top of my head, I'm so excited that I found a fan! How great!
    Quote Originally Posted by Val View Post
    Barby Sue, I have most of Dean Koontz books!
    Barby Sue

10. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I mostly enjoy reading technical books. They are difficult to read and one will usually take me several years to read. The easy reading books are to easy and I don't get much out of them. Though I read a lot of pages in a short period of time. I finished the bible last year it took me 2.5 years to read all the way through. Right now I am reading about computers as I don't know very much about them.

12. Likes Anaisa, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I read Nora Roberts/J.D.Robb Janet Evonovich. Debbie Macomber,Robert B. Parker,Lillian Braun, Diane Mott Davidson,Linda Lael Miller, to name a few. Also like the small paperback Romantic Suspense & Intrigue. They are lite mystery. I was a non-degreed librarian in my small town for 15 Yrs.My first hobby. Crocheting & doing my Xmas arr. & etc. are next in line.

14. Likes Landon, BarbySue liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Dean Koontz, John Saul, and I have to look up that author of "The Help". Or at least the one the movie was based on. Watched that movie 2x the other night before my daughter sent it back to netflix. Awesome. Also love Twilight books, HP books, almost any fantasy based books. Guess I don't much like the real world and would rather live in a fantasy. More fun. HATE romance books and westerns If I see one more cover of a book with some half-naked woman hanging off some guy's leg as his long hair blows in the wind I think I will be violently sick. But, bite her neck and spread blood everywhere........way cool

16. Likes Landon, BarbySue liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I got my Seabiscuit book and film yesterday!! I hope to start reading it in a day or 2..........watched the movie yesterday twice, LOL I just love stories about people or animals who get knocked down, get back up and move forward to success. And this is a true story!! Sure they Hollywooded it a bit, but Seabiscuit was almost out of racing until those 3 men came together and believed in what he could do. Sometimes, that is all someone needs, that others have faith in you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bahahaha! That is so me, and what I read except for HP I haven't read those books yet, but I just might try them now that I've seen so many postings from here. This was freaking funny! Karen you made me laugh out loud I had to explain to my husband what I was laughing at!

Quote Originally Posted by karen in tucson View Post
    Dean Koontz, John Saul, and I have to look up that author of "The Help". Or at least the one the movie was based on. Watched that movie 2x the other night before my daughter sent it back to netflix. Awesome. Also love Twilight books, HP books, almost any fantasy based books. Guess I don't much like the real world and would rather live in a fantasy. More fun. HATE romance books and westerns If I see one more cover of a book with some half-naked woman hanging off some guy's leg as his long hair blows in the wind I think I will be violently sick. But, bite her neck and spread blood everywhere........way cool
    Barby Sue

19. Likes Landon liked this post