Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Amanda, if you are offering your recipes to everyone, I would really appreciate your recipes for tempura and for the zucchini egg foo young!

Post Thanks / Like
    tempura recipe-dependin on how much you are makin i use 2 eggs, 1 cup water, half tsp garlic salt or more, 1 cup flour, 1/4 cup sugar, 1 to 2 tsp soy sauce,salt and pepper i usually add after i taste the first batch.i poke a fork through the zucchini put in bowl dry them then sprinkle seasonings on them or any vegies or shrimp or chicken. the thicker your batter is the better. sometimes i dip in plain flour first then the batter. i am one that is real pickie about the taste not to salty or sweet. if its not right i start all over again! EGG FOO YOUNG-I usually use a food processor to grate the zucchini and onion i also put crookneck squash(yellow squash),early squash all in it.You can use a cheese grater i did for years! For my family of 5, 4 cups of what you want in it, i use garlic salt instead of salt 1 tsp,1/2tsp pepper (maybe more or less), 3 tbs of soy sauce oh ya a dozen eggs put in bowl add 1/4 cup of sugar, i add 1/3 cup of flour maybe less or more. The flour is if it is too runnie! Mix all together fry in a little bit of oil or butter or whatever you like! Taste it add whatever you like to make better. they are good just by themselves or ranch dressin! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

3. Likes Val liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks so much Amanda!

Post Thanks / Like
    7T chilli powder, 1 T garlic powder, 2 tsp celery seed, 1 tsp coarsely ground pepper,1/4-1/2 tsp cayenne pepper 1(3-4 lb) fresh beef brisket, not corned beef. 1 med green pepper, 1 sm onion,chopped, 1(12oz) bottle of chilli sauce,1c ketchup, 1/2 c barbecue sauce,1/3 c packed brown sugar, 1/4 c cider vinegar, 1/4 c Worcestershire sauce, 1 tsp ground mustard 1(15 1/2 oz) can hot chilli beans (I perfer mild) 1(15 1/2 oz) can great northern beans, rinsed & drained.

Combine the first 5 ingredients; rub over brisket.Cut into 8 pieces; place in a slow cooker. Combine the green pepper, onion, chilli sauce, ketchup,barbecue sauce, brown sugar,vinegar Worcester Sauce & mustard: pour over the meat.Cover & cook on high for 5 to 6 hours or until the meat is tender. Remove meat cool slightly. Meanwhile, skim fat from the cooking juices. Shred meat with 2 forks, return to slow cooker. Reduce heat to low. Stir in the beans. Cover & cook for 1 hour or until heated through.
    Yield: 6 servings, this may be frozen. Barbecued Beef Chilli

FYI: we have made this dish with a deer back strap. It worked just as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for sharing the bbq beef chili!

Post Thanks / Like
    Your welcome, let me know how it turns out!

Post Thanks / Like
    Amanda, yes. I would like to have your recipes. Thanks so much.
    -Butterflyrose

Thanks to Everyone for sharing what's cooking in your deep fryer and recipes. You are the best folks around!
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 11-11-2012 at 10:19 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Amanda & Amber&TuckersMom for the recipes!
    -Butterflyrose

Post Thanks / Like
    Youe welcome.

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope you like them when you try them. If you have any questions just ask.