Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking good Landon! Of course our cats have to help us! I found Emma's Teddy Mouse in my crochet bag this morning!! She doesn't actually play with this mouse-she just carries it where ever she goes! When she was a kitten she used to fetch it! Anyway- the subject here is your necklace- beautiful! Sometimes I wish I was a jewelry person!! At the Craft Fair I did over the weekend, there was a lady that crocheted necklaces with that ladder yarn and then put beads on the yarn ends that hung down! Maybe that will be your next project!!!

2. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, that really sounds pretty!! There really are a ton of variations with this yarn and all as beautiful as the next!! Awww, little Emma girl fetched her mouse when she was a kitten and now she carries it around with her, it that doesn't sounds CUTE!! How precious they are, the little pooter bugs!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I've attempted to make necklaces; not as elaborate as your's Landon...I got some ribbons and put on the ends but also make a crochet flower for the center w/ a charm....I gave them away to family...Yours looks beautiful...question I know it's the quality but dang you ladies are fast...how many do you make a day?

Post Thanks / Like
    Your sound really lovely!! I love the crocheted flowers, they are so happy looking to me!!

This one took me about 2 hours to put together. Weaving the wire through the ribbon and keeping the beads uniform is a lot of work but worth it, I think. The end results are so pretty, I just love how it is turning out!

6. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice work Landon!

8. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty.. I really like the colour
    Just one more shell, then i'll cook
    Ang

10. Likes Landon liked this post