Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  19
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: Do You Cook?

Post Thanks / Like
    Can my hubby and I come for dinner tonight? Two kind of potatoes - WOW sounds great.
    I'm experimenting tonight on a chicken dish I cut from the Tampa newspaper. It's called "Dripping Thighs" taken from a new cookbook named "Fifty Shades of Chicken".

2. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Lordy, 50 shades of every thing now. Have ya'll read the books? I did and I didn't find them that great.

4. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    That reminds me of a bread recipe I haven't made in years. It's braided white, whole wheat and rye. When it's sliced it is so pretty and of course tasty.

Post Thanks / Like
    No, didn't read. Know what you mean by 50 shades of everything. It's like the chicken soup for the soul, teens, smokers, baseball players, dancers...... ok I exeragerated a tad

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL Yarnoholic, that meal went fast! Clearly, you and hubby wanted a full meal. Here, your portions would have been sooooooo small. The meal was very tasty! We do love having dinner guests!

8. Likes yarnoholic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last nite's menu: I cooked lasagne, cherry tomatoes and salad greens(fresh from my garden) and french bread. Mmmmmm good!

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Sunday morning,
    I wrote in a previous post I was going to experiment with a chicken dish I clipped from newspaper. The article was discussing an author's new cookbook, "50 Shades of Chicken". The recipe was named Dripping Thighs (l0l). I served with rice topped with some of the pan ooey gooey pan juice and brussel sprouts. The hubby gave the chicken dish a definite thumbs up and said I could make that again any time.

Post Thanks / Like
    We take turns here, since i am a stay at home grandma i cook during the week but usually my hubby or brother cooks on the weekend. I am also the primary caretaker of my 85 year old blind mom so things get crazy., Tonights menu, steak, baked potatoe, and salad

12. Likes billiebob liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanksgiving Dinner at my house usually consists of turkey, ham, 2-3 kinds of potatoes, at least 3 different types of salads,casseroles, deviled eggs, pickled eggs and beets, and more desserts than I can count. I make just about all of it on my own.

14. Likes amanda, Maryjane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My husband and i have never made mole. I have many friends who have made it from scrath, we bought a prepared jar. Anyone have any suggestions for chicken mole?