Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  9
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Faye, I sure hate to hear what the insurance is doing to you, they can be a pain in the hind-end to be nice about it. I'm very happy you don't have to go through the test for another 5 years! I'll keep you in my thoughts. I'm so glad you posted how you were doing, I think it is important for all of us to tell each other what is going on in our lives. We are a close bunch and we need each other to lean on. That's just my opinion and maybe I'm just being sappy in my old age, but I've grown attached to ya'all. OK...I'll shut up now...
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

2. Likes Anaisa, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I feel sappy too when I think of you guys! You have certainly made my life more enriched by your presence on here. Erika, that means we all want to know how you are doing as well!!

4. Likes Anaisa, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You go girl and do not let the insurance company win! If we don't fight for ourself no one will!

Post Thanks / Like
    Very cute! I am NOT going to make one of them! Although my son does love "The Tao of Pooh" and even has a tattoo of it on his leg I will NOT make this!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by twinfaye View Post
    BarbaraG, I had forgotten how bad the gas is after the procedure. They must have emptied a tank in me and I am terrible at passing gas so my stomach cramped and hurt pretty bad on the way home from Chattanooga. We stopped twice for me to go to the bathroom. I drank 4 32oz bottles of gatorade with a half bottle of Miralax in each one took 8 ducololax tablets and I didn't clean out all the way. Says I will have to do a 3 day fast before the procedure next time. It was almost 3 days this time as the procedure wasn't over until 5 or so. So better luck to you. Family history is a big indicator so better to be safe than sorry. My family history is for breast cancer and I have had tumors removed since I was 22. Good luck and let us know when so that we can pray for you.
    Thanks! My doc wants me to take 14 doses of the mirolax the day before the procedure. I do not do well with gas pains - so ugh...not looking forward to that. I have been getting some things checked out while I have some insurance. I am having a stress test later this week, the colon test next week, and I have a gallbladder full of stones that I need to schedule to have it removed. The joys of nearing 50!!! LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Faye! Glad to hear every thing was ok in the GI tract! But that ****insurance!! I went through pretty much the same thing when I was inpatient in drug rehab! The insurance co would only cover a few days at a time! In fact I waited almost 7 hours at the facility for the insurance at ok the admission! I only was allowed to stay 14 days when the usual stay is 28 days! But you're a strong lady and they wouldn't get the best of you! PS I was away for the weekend!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye I'm so glad to hear that everything is ok. I'm sorry that i haven't been here in a'while. Know that you are in my prayers and thoughts. Tomorrow is the BIG Day right. I will pray that you are surrounded by greatness and for a speedy recovery. Many Blessings to you love
    Erika
    oh crap ... p.s. Make sure you have some yarn and a couple patterns. it helps with the passing of time. Hugs

10. Likes Maryjane, Landon liked this post