Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  9
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm realizing that I have to pare down somewhere! I enjoy cooking, baking, crochet, tatting (just learning), wine-making, beer-making, gardening, raising turkeys, restoring old sewing machines, refinishing furniture, reading, sewing, quilting, playing piano, writing music, canning and preserving, raising fruits and berries, and oh, dear, what else?

Post Thanks / Like
    Great topic! I really enjoyed learning more about everybody!
    I love crocheting, knitting, cooking, photography, blogging and gardening. I love my dolls and making clothes for them. And I just started taking sewing classes. Which I really enjoy!

Post Thanks / Like
    I too am involved with the Girl Scouts. I have a Daisy Scout and a Junior Girl Scout. I am the Daisy Girl Scout Troop leader. Other than that I crochet, cross-stitch, paint, or work on plastic canvas projects. Those are some of my hobbies that I enjoy working on.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ermm well of course crochet, but i also knit, i cross stitch when i can concentrate, go in the garden weather permitting,
    gossip (a lot sometimes ) and i do like a good read at bedtime.. i go through about a book a week..
    Just one more shell, then i'll cook
    Ang

Post Thanks / Like
    Crochet, knit, needlepoint, scrapbook, garden, cook, read and watch TV - not all at the same time of course. Sometimes I don't touch one of those crafts for years at a time but then I pic it up again. I've been crocheting regularly since finding this group and the motivation. Lots of great project ideas here, too.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have gotten a lot of great ideas since joining this group and I have not touched any of my other hobbies since joining. I need to start working on making my jewelry again but haven't had the motivation

Post Thanks / Like
    I work full time - so my hobbies are really after 5 and weekend things. I workout almost every day - weight training, cardio and biking. Book club takes up some of my time as well - I love to read while I'm on the bike at the gym - or curled up with a fabulous crocheted throw. My book club meets to discuss the book and sometimes to bowl or see a movie or go to dinner. And, of course, crocheting! I make afghans, baby blankets, hats, scarves, totes and swiffer covers.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been crocheting since I was in elementary school, have been teaching myself how to knit and taking some classes at Michaels. I like photography, and reading from my Kindle. eReaders are the best invention in my opinion. Now I don't have stacks of books sitting around! I also love watching movies, old, new, scary, rom-coms anything just love 'em all! My husband and I own several motorcycles and taking a ride along the beach to our favorite little beach bar for dinner is our all time favorite thing to do. And of course, our fur-children two kitties and one dog pretty much run our house we just live there with them. LOL
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    I love to crochet, especially for charity. It is such a great feeling to help those in need. It keeps me busy, both my hands and mind. I also love to read.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Ladymouse! welcome to the forums!