Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Landon, make something ugly so it will make me feel good, kinda like on my level of ugly.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    BEAUTIFUL!!! Yes I know I used capital letters because I am shouting. You are a pro!!

Post Thanks / Like
    On your level, BarbySue? Then it would have to be sweet, kind AND beautiful!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Landon! I forgot about the pictures of your first attempts at crocheting you shared with us! They were a bit ugly!!!

5. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh you are just way too sweet, Landon! I tried to make jewlery one time it looked like a three year old played with wire and beads...NOT pretty to say the least! I'll leave this department up to you and live vicariously through you.

Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    On your level, BarbySue? Then it would have to be sweet, kind AND beautiful!!
    Barby Sue

Post Thanks / Like
    What kind of wire were you using?

Post Thanks / Like
    It bent really easily which was probably part of my problem, I wanted to make the kind where the wire bend around in those pretty little squiggles and waves and then you add a bead or two?... Well I didn't have the correct peg board to wrap the wire around to make the little squiggles, nor did I have the correct tools, which would have helped matters as well. My girlfriend makes these beutiful pieces and she has all these nifty tools, and lighted magnifier, and she just makes it look so easy...but I know better! You and her both, have lots of talent in those hands!!
    What kind of wire were you using?
    Barby Sue

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, BarbySue, honey no wonder you couldn't make it! You didn't have the right tools or anyone to guide you! Sounds like you wanted to make a pendant? I am no good at the wire wrapping too. I haven't taken the time to figure it out. Thank you for saying that I have talent. I so love being creative and am very grateful that I am. But, I believe that there are tons of creative people out there, they just need someone to take them by the hand and guide them. I believe that you have more talents than you realize you do!

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG, Landon, if you saw what I did to that poor wire and beads, you would have shook your head and told me in that nice, sweet way of yours to give it up, and stick with crocheting. But I'm ok with that. That's why there are people like you who make such wonderful pieces so I can buy them! hehehe

Well, BarbySue, honey no wonder you couldn't make it! You didn't have the right tools or anyone to guide you! Sounds like you wanted to make a pendant? I am no good at the wire wrapping too. I haven't taken the time to figure it out. Thank you for saying that I have talent. I so love being creative and am very grateful that I am. But, I believe that there are tons of creative people out there, they just need someone to take them by the hand and guide them. I believe that you have more talents than you realize you do!
    Barby Sue

11. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I will respect your response!! And thank you again for your sweet compliments!!