Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish I could put into words what all these compliments mean to me! They completely warm my heart!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Landon! I love my sleep meds too! And Cymbalta is the best!! You are probably showing us your creative side because you like yourself and want to show others!! It took me a long time to learn to like me just the way I am! And I love to show off what I make too!!

3. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are the bomb, chickie!
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

5. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Cymbalta is wonderful. I used to be on it, plus 2 other meds which I can never take again because the doctor I entrusted with my health screwed up badly and did not run liver panels on me for over a solid year. I was in St. Louis, luckily at Barnes-Jewish Hospital for another procedure and they noticed that my eyes were yellowish. They ran blood STAT and then hurried me to Barnes-Jewish man hospital where I was hospitalized for a week because my liver numbers were frightful. Numbers that should have been registering in the high 50ies, mine were over 1300. So now, I can't take anything at all that is metabolized in the liver. That means i can use a very small percentage of the meds that are produced because practically all of them are metabolized in the liver.
    I really liked my Cymbalta, it got me a long way in pain control.

I am glad to hear that you are on meds that help you, that is sooooo important!!

I love the feedback I get from all you wonderful ladies! It makes my day and it warms my heart.