Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  40
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Thread: Update

Post Thanks / Like
    THANK GOD you are finally home! I was ready to join Betty and Landon and have a word or 3 with your doctor. And politeness would have taken a back seat to one p.o'd old lady! What you need now is a meal of Polish sausage and sauerkraut. That would clean things out in no time. With a side dish of beans and collard greens. You'd be rid of that pin in a flash. I know your family is relieved that you are home. Take care and keep us posted. Jan

2. Likes Landon, Erika liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, you're HOME!!! I am so glad! Your family must be overjoyed!!! It was getting cold on this body in the cemeteries, I am here to tell you!! ;);););) Rock ON, sister!!!

4. Likes Erika liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Erika honey, I am so happy they let you out of jail....er I mean out of the hospital....LOL I never quite got the assertiveness course so I'm just a bit more than that....hehehehe....But I'm there for you sweetie! CA hospitals are not my favorite places. I have never trusted many hospitals but some of them in CA are worthless. But I'm glad yours was a good place and they did take care of you. They did give you cool drugs. LOL PS I also worked in Outpatient Addiction at the hospital. So I know a bit about psych and addiction if you ever need any help about those things. LOL LOL LOL hahahahaha Bless you sweetie!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Erika View Post
    Well guess what ladies.....I'M HOME.!!!!!!!! I met with the surgeon today. He explained to me that the only reason for surgery is if it hasn't passed my stomach. So i get it now. It is in my colon and i am to go have an x-ray every day for the next 4 days. I am to return to the hospital if their is pain, vomiting, etc. So i have to eat a high fiber diet and pass it in my own toilet. Thank the lord. My kids ran out of the house and hugged me like you would of thought i came back from the dead. They love me they really really love me. lol Well i will keep you all posted. Hopefully i can pass it soon and we can all relax. Thanks again for all the prayers and well wishes.
    Hugs and smooches to you all. Next time Betty i will have you be Assertive. lol
    Much love
    Erika

6. Likes Landon, Erika liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL at jail. I never thought about being in the hospital as jail, LOLOL I live near St. Louis and Barnes-Jewish is there, Thank God! It is one of the top 10 hospitals in the country. I do not care how badly I am bleeding, I want to go to BJC!!

I was in the hospital for some surgery several years ago, and once I finally got home I was just happy to be able to put on my underwear, LOLOL

8. Likes GrammaJoe, Erika liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Landon, I truly understand about the underware thing!!!! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    LOL at jail. I never thought about being in the hospital as jail, LOLOL I live near St. Louis and Barnes-Jewish is there, Thank God! It is one of the top 10 hospitals in the country. I do not care how badly I am bleeding, I want to go to BJC!!

I was in the hospital for some surgery several years ago, and once I finally got home I was just happy to be able to put on my underwear, LOLOL

10. Likes Landon, Erika liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh gosh,Erika:

I am so sorry to learn that your trouble now. hope you will overcome this mistake error. my prayer go to you. hope to hear all good news from you soon!

Ivy
    Happiness is not already made, it has to come from your own action.....

12. Likes Erika liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    SOOOO glad that you are home Erika!!! And hopefully your "trouble" will pass soon!!!!! Now you can back to some intense crocheting!! We are all glad you are home-your"Crochet Talk Family"!

14. Likes Erika liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am so glad you posted on how you are doing. I've been thinking about you and wanted to know how things were progressing. You are in my thoughts.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

16. Likes Erika liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you are home and welcome back to the forums....hope it passes soon. Didn't think we could all be interested in the intestence eh...lol

18. Likes Erika liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Well ladies I'm sorry that I haven't been on lately but all the kids are sick
    And need all my attention. To top that off I just found out that my uncle has
    Just passed away. The funeral is Saturday and so I will be traveling to L.A.
    This weekend. It'S so weird that I feel like I need to tell you all what's going
    On with me. I'm so sad. Like its just weird. I'm In shock I think. Well I'm going to
    Try to go to bed. Good night and hope to be back to my normal self soon. Also
    I still haven't passed that darn needle yet. Not that you all would want to hear about my
    Poop history. LOL
    Many blessings
    Erika