Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Saw it on the news. I don't care why he did it, this guy is CERTIFIABLE and needs to have a keeper and a special room to keep him in!!! Glad he made it ok but it could have gone OH SO WRONG as well. Hopefully, he'll come to his senses but I doubt it. And it will inspire a whole bunch of certifiables to try to do the same thing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Jan, I agree that Felix seems to be beyond bizarre. He knew all the dangers involved; that's why he does it! The guy's an adrenaline junkie and competitive to the Max! Personally, I get air sick when I climb on a step stool nowadays.

Forgive me, I know this next comment is not PC. Did you ever think it's Nature's way of trying to thin the herd, so to speak?

Post Thanks / Like
    Lynn, I hate to say this, but I agree with you. That is a very good possibility. Whether good or bad, Nature will have it's way.

Post Thanks / Like
    His days are numbered, just like the rest of us! I guess his number wasn't up yet! But I really hate to think of the people who try to copy him!! I don't think those results would be too pretty!!!