Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Polymer Clay is a BLAST!!!

Ok, I bought some of the ribbon yarn from our very own Crochetgal and I have been looking at the instructions, pics of them...and all that jazzzzzzzz The necklaces , to me, look naked.
    That is entirely my own opinion, I own it.

This is what I am doing with it: I love polymer clay, you can get it at Walmart and mold it however you want to and harden it in your kitchen oven at 275 degrees. Easy peasy!! I have lots of texture sheets to add some pizazzz to the clay pieces and of course, there is always paint!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1522[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1523[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1524[/ATTACH]

I tried to adjust the colour, the background is supposed to be white. Later in the day, it will turn out better. But, I really like how this is turning out and I wanted to share it and get some feedback from yawl. I crocheted one long strand of the ribbon yarn and I am interweaving the wire that has beads on it. The L weighs next to nothing.

Happy Crafting!!

Landon
    Attached Images Attached Images Polymer Clay is a BLAST!!!-ribbonyarnthroat-jpg Polymer Clay is a BLAST!!!-ribbonyarnl-jpg Polymer Clay is a BLAST!!!-polymerclayl-jpg 

2. Likes Val liked this post