Well due to lack of time....our Christmas tree and decorations are still up. LOL ....it is killing me but anyway. I used to have this stand that my husband made me from wood for selling small items at craft fairs back a decade ago when I had more time...
Well at Christmas time I set it up because it is like a tree and I put little amigurumi things like crocheted Christmas balls and crochet snow flakes on it. Well it had broken over the year it was in storage, so my husband fixed it and improve it. Beginning to pack up Christmas decorations, I didn't want to pack it up this year so I am now changing it to a seasonal tree! I took down all the Christmas ornaments, left up the snow flakes and made a heart. I want to make a few more, (we are getting another snow storm so I don't believe we will have dance classes today and tomorrow so I will have the time) Now next month I will make shamrocks! As you can tell by my last name I don't have a drop of Irish blood in me, Sicilian here...LOL...but in March we celebrate St Patrick! I will think of things for each month to change out on the tree!

Now making little things makes me fill a little better for not finishing up the big projects yet...I suppose it is focus thing.