Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

Thread: I fell AGAIN!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I fell at Wal-Mart on the sidewalk to the front doors. My shoe caught on the curbing there and threw me forward. Because there was no hole in the pavement or any rocks on the ground to throw me, Wal-Mart was not held responsible for it. Talk about getting out of it sideways!! But the curbing is actually too high to really be safe. Oh well, just glad it healed. The Dr did not expect it to. If it hadn't, it would have had to be amputated, I'd be in a wheelchair and having to live in a nursing home. All I can say is, my Dr just about walks on water and the Good Lord had His hand on my shoulder. You can bet I am triple careful when going to Wal-Mart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bless you! I'm sorry but so grateful that you are still here and whole. I fell over something at my sister's and the insurance company wouldn't pay because in Tennessee the home owner has to be 51% more to blame than the injured. They gave me an equal percentage of blame.

Post Thanks / Like
    Got to love it; there are people who get 'something' for looking at a store wrong and here you are falling down and they don't give a care....nice; please do be careful....

Post Thanks / Like
    so sorry twin; and if you need more sympathy, no need to ask; you poor dear! HUGS.

Post Thanks / Like
    Omg !! Jan, I am so sorry you had to go through that!! I am so thankful that you are ok and didn't have your leg amputated. I can not imagine how painful that had to of been!!

Faye, how are you feeling today?

Post Thanks / Like
    It is still swollen but it has gone down so that walking is a lot easier. I have a dr appt today in Chattoonga (100miles) for a consultation to set up a colonoscopy soon. I have always had poylps that are benign but if you have them you have to be checked more often and I have screwed around and not had one for about 6 years. So got to do it. Then tomorrow I have to go to SS to take papers proving I married the EX and proof that I divorced his sorry a#$. I will start drawing off his SS next month. His alimony reduces by the amount I draw from his SS. He is going to have a fit when he finds out that I won't be getting that much more from him. He think I will get around $800 and they told me about $200. I will not tell him until I have to. So, I won't be on here until late this afternoon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by twinfaye View Post
    It is still swollen but it has gone down so that walking is a lot easier. I have a dr appt today in Chattoonga (100miles) for a consultation to set up a colonoscopy soon. I have always had poylps that are benign but if you have them you have to be checked more often and I have screwed around and not had one for about 6 years. So got to do it. Then tomorrow I have to go to SS to take papers proving I married the EX and proof that I divorced his sorry a#$. I will start drawing off his SS next month. His alimony reduces by the amount I draw from his SS. He is going to have a fit when he finds out that I won't be getting that much more from him. He think I will get around $800 and they told me about $200. I will not tell him until I have to. So, I won't be on here until late this afternoon.
    I feel for you I have fallen so many times but the worst I got was I cut my head open and had to have 25 stitches, but thank goodness no permanent damage,
    My hip seems to get the brunt of my falls..
    Hope the Dr. can help you today it isn't any fun to hurt your knee..

You live in my favorite state, lived there for 5 years and wish I could move back there..
    Chattannooga is a beautiful area..

Post Thanks / Like
    Be safe Faye, we'll be here when you get back!! Sounds like you have a busy day today!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ouch..prayers for a speedy recovery..

Post Thanks / Like
    sorry to hear..hope you are feeling better today.