Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Teri,
    I am working on making crochet filet teddy bear squares to put together for a baby blanket. I have one filet duck square that I did using the filet teddy bear square pattern. I have crocheted re-enforcements for the bottom of my slippers but have to attach them yet.

2. Likes Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    OH the blanket sounds like it will be beautiful! You also sound much more productive than I at this point! Would love to see a picture of one of the squares. What color?
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    OH the blanket sounds like it will be beautiful! You also sound much more productive than I at this point! Would love to see a picture of one of the squares. What color?
    Thank you. So far I have dark pink, green, white, blue, medium purple squares of the filet teddy bears and one yellow filet crochet of a duck.

I took a picture and uploaded it but it said the file failed. Sorry.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Thank you. So far I have dark pink, green, white, blue, medium purple squares of the filet teddy bears and one yellow filet crochet of a duck.

I took a picture and uploaded it but it said the file failed. Sorry.

ps. the first time I took one picture of a teddy bear square and a duck square(2 squares - 1 picture) Then I decided to take a picture of each square separately but it still failed to upload.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm....sometimes the upload tool gives me trouble too. But in any case the blanket sounds as it will be really pretty
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com