Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: work grrrr

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations on your almost 10 years!!!! That is AWESOME!! I understand about the job thing, my health problems interfere with me working as well. So, I do what I can when I can. Your grandbabies sound darling!! I bet they keep you busy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Maryjane you like cymbalta? I had a masive allergic reaction, my tongue and throat swelled while on that....what do you take to sleep? A friend he told me about melatona and I am considering that because I wake up from the pain and have a hard time falling back asleep.

Post Thanks / Like
    I take seroquel for sleeping and for the bipolar disorder. It will knock you on your butt. I have had insomnia all my life and this works the best. It is expensive and the generic is made by the same company that owns the brand Aztra Zeneca. They do help with the expense after you have spent 3% of your income on meds.

Post Thanks / Like
    cool 3%, sounds good to me....I need to read up on seroquel....

Post Thanks / Like
    I take Trazone for sleep!! I really like the Cymbalta! Sorry you are have an allergy to it! My doctors have final found a drug combination that works for me-and I'm sticking to it!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, Maryjane you must use what works for you. In all my years with mental illness I was on a hundred different drugs. Some of the side effects were worse than the mental illness. For a year or two I had this compulsion to move my foot and it drove my family nuts. They couldn't believe that I had no control over it. After coming off the drug it went away. I don't even remember what drug it was. I had so many side effects that I thought of not taking anything but that didn't work either. So if something works for you stick with it.

Post Thanks / Like
    couldn't agree more, just wished I have found what works and I'm not a test piggy....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by twinfaye View Post
    I've said it before I admire all of you still working and trying to crochet on the side. There are not enough days in the year and not enough hours in the day to do all that we want.

And that goes for knitting or sewing, etc., too! {^|^}
    Work and getting to work and getting home from work eats up entirely too much of my "Projecting" time!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like we all have challenges. I know that half the time I wouldn't be able to cope without you girls out there. I am deathly afraid of getting hooked on pain killers. I've had so many thrown at me. I won't live like a zombie! I currently take Cymbalta, Celebrex and tylenol regularly and tramadol at night for pain. Chronic pain is a...pain in the patooty, isn't it. Seems the most sympathetic person gets tired of hearing you don't feel well. Thank heaven for my animals! We've talked about in other posts how amazing they are. They're always sympatheic. I was down in the dumps yesterday, when both the boys decided they wanted to be on the computer desk with me. Thank goodness it's pretty big. Dennis found a straw and strarted paying with it. He curved his paw around it just like a little monkey and picked it up. Then Mikey decided HE wanted the straw and there was a little scuffle until I found one for him. My babies are not at all spoiled! Made me laugh. Then I put on some Herb Alpert and the Tiajuana Brass, hard to be grumpy with those horns blazing away! Hugs and kisses to all the booboos out there. Your friendship is precious to me. Caro

10. Likes GrammaJoe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    yeah and when they cuddle w/ ya that's not so bad either....