Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Good Morning from the UK

Good Morning,

It's currently 9.15am here!

Just woke up to a lovely sunny morning, can hear the birds and people mowing their lawns!

Today is another day of home learning the kids, followed by cleaning the bathrooms and then either creating the limbs on a sailor I'm crocheting or reading some more of my book that I want to finish!

What is everyone's plans today?

But first coffee! ☕

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning from the USA, I have been up since 3:00 AM and have had several cups of coffee. The sun is out here and it will be a nice day. The weater is warm but not to hot there is a nice breeze blowing. So far no lawn mowers yet to spoil the quite peace of the birds singing. No, I was not outside at 3 in the morning but it is now 7:15AM and my day is staring.

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Finished all the home learning, and now time to eat! Sorted the kids lunches but forgot my own when the husband was at work

Post Thanks / Like
    doing laundry.

Post Thanks / Like
    Went to go get my HS senior (third of four) their cap'n'gown for their wonky graduation this year! The school district he attends (San Antonio, Tx, USA) is tossing around various ideas, such as a vehicle parade, preferably at one of the district's football stadium's parking lot. Kiddos are super disappointed about missing prom, however, i have been hearing whispers they might try to do one later in the year when restrictions are lifted.

Living in an apartment complex, the mowers show up at any hour, but i think they already stopped by this week. Enjoyed a slow downpour b/w 4-7am today, and the sun baked the rest of the day ... at least it's only 87F (31C) and not 104F (40C) yet!!

Rest of the afternoon is hookin to music no one else in these forums probably puts up with for too long and enjoying a late lunch/early supper!

6. Likes Nova55 liked this post