Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  16
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope you don't mind me jumping in here I am new in here.. I just love Criminal Minds, I heard that Emily was suppose to come back.. They fixed it to where they had her in hiding, so if they want to bring her back they could, at least that is what I heard..
    But they won't ever bring my favorite agent back, Gideon, he was the only reason I started watching that show.

2. Likes Landon, Erika liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, Jason Gideon was very cool! I really like him too. I read that the actor had to quit the show because the subject matter was too dark for hm. I like Rossi, but he is no Gideon!! I really like Mandy Pitikin, I think he is a good actor.
    Last edited by Landon; 10-02-2012 at 01:51 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love Criminal Minds , That is one show that my kids either join me for or they leave me alone. They know that they can't ask me for anything for that whole hour.
    I usually dvr it and then watch it so i can zip through the commercials. I also watch CSI: Las Vegas , Blue Bloods, Hawaii five 0 and Other crime shows. I love true crime shows
    they are amazing.

5. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That is so LOL about your kids leaving you alone while you are watching it. Guess, they know better? LOL I remember the original Hawaii 5-0, I have tried CSI but I just can't get into it. Is Blue Bloods good? I think it is on opposite something I watch. I watch mostly NBC, i think, except for NCIS and Criminal Minds. Erin! That is the blonde boss lady's name on CM, right? The one who has a drinking problem.
    A really funny movie Tom Sellick was in was on HBO last night, In and Out. it also has Joan Cusack, Bob Newhart, Wilford Brimley, Debbie Reynolds, several more people. it is hilarious, I just laugh and laugh, LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Blue Bloods has Tom Selleck in it. He is the Commissioner and his sons are ny police officers/ detectives and his daughter is the DA. I started watching it because of my mom, Who is in love With TS.
    Yeah Erin that's her name. I am wondering what the big mystery is with her and the new agent. Should make it for an interesting season. I also watch The mentalist. I love him.
    I usually dvr all my programs and then when the baby falls asleep i watch my shows in peace. That is when my quiet time starts. I love him so much but sometimes i want to just pay to have
    someone take him. lol They would probably want a refund. lol
    No i wouldn't do that, thought about it but would never do it. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    That is so LOL about your kids leaving you alone while you are watching it. Guess, they know better? LOL I remember the original Hawaii 5-0, I have tried CSI but I just can't get into it. Is Blue Bloods good? I think it is on opposite something I watch. I watch mostly NBC, i think, except for NCIS and Criminal Minds. Erin! That is the blonde boss lady's name on CM, right? The one who has a drinking problem.
    A really funny movie Tom Sellick was in was on HBO last night, In and Out. it also has Joan Cusack, Bob Newhart, Wilford Brimley, Debbie Reynolds, several more people. it is hilarious, I just laugh and laugh, LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought that was what babysitters were for? LOL I have seen ads for Blue Bloods, it does look good. I'll have to see when it is on around here. Another online friend of mine watches the Mentalist too, she raves about it! How old is your baby? How many kids do you have? Do any of them want to crochet?

Post Thanks / Like
    MeerKat, I agree....Gideon got me hooked. I liked him in the Princess Bride. I really liked the character personality he had. Landon, I honestly didn't care for Emily. She seemed too whiney for me....I like watching the reruns...

Post Thanks / Like
    it isn't ON tonight because of the Presidential DEBATE!! No WAIT!! I just checked the other channel it is on, The PD is there too! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I don't wanna put my big girl panties on, I wanna watch Criminal MINDS!!

Oh, well, what--EVER, life goes onnnnnnnnnnnn

Post Thanks / Like
    Landon you have me lol.....so it's tonight eh.....maybe I will put in a dvd; lol

12. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL Yeh, I crack myself up at times, LOLOL :);):D:cool: