Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    The actress who played Sash said she didn't think the show was going to be such a big hit and she wasn't used to going that many seasons (what was she on for three...lol)She was used to doing a few episods and run....so that's how they dealt w/ her...we have up to season 6 so we got the behind the scenes stuff....I enjoyed Ducky's mom, she was fun....I was LOL when Mixpixlix said that Tony looks older than Gibbs...ha ha;

2. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I have the DVD's from the first 2 seasons, they are so COOL!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I watch NCIS but cannot remember Sasha, Boy my memory is getting bad.. Is she the Redhead that was the Director of NCIS?
    I was reading where the gal that plays Abby is 42 years old.. I thought she was younger than that. I also liked Frank, hated to see them kill him off..

Post Thanks / Like
    Nope she was the one that DaVid replaced.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Sasha was Caitlin Todd, or Kate. She was only n the first 2 seasons of NCIS. 2003 is when they started, I think? I haven't seen the episode when Franks is killed, I am avoiding it! I just ball my eyes out when one of them is killed off!

Post Thanks / Like
    I was thing her name was Sasha on the show, ques I haven't lost my mind then.. I really liked Frank on there hated they took him off, you get to feel like you really know each character and you hate to see them leave the show...

8. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I missed the 2nd show. & forgot where I go on the computer to see it. Anyone know? Thank you in advance. I love that show.I think Mark has a beautiful mouth for a man> Isn't that silly? HaHa

10. Likes Landon liked this post