Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  32
Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

What are your plans for today?

Everyday, I look forward to the newness of day. New beginnings, adventures and opportunities await me! I plan to make this one of my best days eveeeer!

Magnificent Monday:
    Today is a play- it-by- ear-day , I'll share it along the way!
    -Breakfast already eaten

Soooooooo, what are your plans for today?

Enjoy your day!

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know yet. day off today and don't know where to start. I am wanting to decorate for Christmas so maybe clean where I decorate first but that is my whole house as I put something in every room. anyways I am itching to start so start I will as it makes me happy. not the cleaning part though. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Running some erronds, then crocheting on the chemo hat. Gotta get my arm band for the tendenitis it is flaring up again. Hubby gets stress test tomorrow hope all goes well with that and it comes back with good news!
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    I have to babysit for my granddaughter, Marietta today! I'm hoping to make a pixie purse or at least start it! A friend bought 5 girls purses from me yesterday and I need to make some more for the next Craft Fair-Dec 1!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hubby tripped at work. Coming to go for x rays. Wants to go get rug sample first. Go figure!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BarbySue View Post
    Running some erronds, then crocheting on the chemo hat. Gotta get my arm band for the tendenitis it is flaring up again. Hubby gets stress test tomorrow hope all goes well with that and it comes back with good news!
    Blessings being sent to you and your hubby! In your activity, may you have some relaxing and peaceful moments as you go about your day.

7. Likes GrammaJoe, tammyc77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryjane View Post
    I have to babysit for my granddaughter, Marietta today! I'm hoping to make a pixie purse or at least start it! A friend bought 5 girls purses from me yesterday and I need to make some more for the next Craft Fair-Dec 1!!
    How blessed you are to have a granddaughter nearby! My 2 granddaughters live hours away. Enjoy your time together! I hope you get all the time needed today for crocheting! Much success on your craft fair!

9. Likes tammyc77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammaJoe View Post
    Hubby tripped at work. Coming to go for x rays. Wants to go get rug sample first. Go figure!
    I pray that your hubby is well and he wasn't harmed. As a man, he has to take care of business and tie up all loose ends. My hubby's like that too. Oh, that sounds like what we as women do too, right? We are creatures of habit!

11. Likes GrammaJoe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the mail, I received a lovely card and gift from my church members(hubby & wife) and some buttons I'd been waiting for to arrive. Chatting on the phone has been enjoyable! Watching Christmas (Hallmark) movies has been quite relaxing and enhancing my holiday spirit! I checked my garden and picked some cherry tomatoes. Soon, we'll be off to the movies and we'll eat some of that high calorie movie food. Mmmmm goooood!
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 11-19-2012 at 05:00 PM.

13. Likes Val, BarbySue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Barby Sue- hope your husband's stress test comes out OK!!
    Gramma Joe-hope your husband is ok!
    As for me-I love babysitting my grandchildren! Marietta has a brother, Samuel who is almost 4. He was at preschool today! Didn't get much done on the pixie purse but hope to finish it tonight!