Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
    Post Thanks / Like

Who's being challenged?

I am! I am! Don't you recognize me? I'm the one standing at the front of the line with my crochet hook in one hand and my crochet toteful of yarn crocheting away. At the movies, grocery store, shopping mall, museum, zoo, restaurant and definitely at the yarn store!

With only 2 weeks and a day to go, these gifts for Christmas must be completed! How did I get myself here? Was I tooooooo spontaneous...traveling, shopping, drinking lattes rather than crocheting! Yes, yes and another Yes!

Thank goodness, I love challenges and realize if all my crochet work isn't done by Christmas, there's always post-Christmas gifts to give. Also, I have additional gifts for those who are to receive a crocheted gift. No way will I leave my wonderful family members empty-handed on Christmas day. No coal in my stocking this year!lol

Who else belongs to the Club of Challenge? Was that you who asked for a stitch marker in line behind me ? What's you challenge this season or any other time of the year?

#enjoylife

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    My challenge is that my family let's me be when I'm over crocheting....it seems that if I carry it w/ me, or spend what they think is too much time, I get the 'maybe you should put that away now...hmmm?"

Post Thanks / Like
    always challenged lol always something new to do and always seems to be something that never gets done lol

Post Thanks / Like
    My end of the year challenge is to finish a king size ripple afghan for my daughter's MIL! It's not going to be done by Christmas like she wanted!! Maybe if she had given me the yarn before October.... but that's another story!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Tonite, I'll start making a Hello Kitty hat for my older daughter. She'll be surprised as she's mentioned that she'd love to have one. Gonna help make her day on Christmas!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

6. Likes GrammaJoe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Too many patterns, not enough time!!!

8. Likes GrammaJoe, favesis37 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope next Christmas I can give everyone the gift of something crochet. I also do stained glass they maybe tired of that.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not doing much crocheting for my family this year as I have been making afghans, hats and scarves for the hurricane Sandy survivors. I give to my family a lot during the year when I find a pattern I want to try. I was going to make some Christmas decorations for my house this year however, but that will come in time, it's not as important as trying to keep cold people warm who are now living in tents.

Judi G

11. Likes Lissacc liked this post