Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  58
Page 9 of 12 First ... 7891011 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Sheila- Do you have an animal control officer in a town near you? It might pay to contact the shelter or the officer. You never know someone may have picked him up & turned him in. Put an ad in the paper also. Thoughts are with you at this time.One of my Siamese disappeared but we never found him.so I know how you feel.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't thank you ladies enough for your thoughts and concerns. I've contacted animal control and took out an ad in the newspaper. I even walked over 5 miles looking in the woods and fields around my house (I don't know why I did that because I wouldn't want to find him out there - does that make any sense to anyone?) Did you ever just have a "gut" feeling that something isn't going to turn out right? God Bless you all for thinking of me.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so sorry! Every mother knows that gut feeling. You've done all you can do so be at peace with that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, Sheila!! I so hope your beautiful kitty comes back home! Bless your heart!

Post Thanks / Like
    Twinfaye & Landon - Thanks so much for your support. I'm so glad I have a support system like you and the rest of the wonderful ladies on this site!!

6. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sorry to hear your sad news. I hope that everything turns out well.

8. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you chefmomster2...... I appreciate your concern. Geeze.. it feels like the loss of a family member!

10. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sorry. I hope he turns up safe and sound. I have been through what you are going through in the past and it is so hard. I will keep the both of you in my thoughts and prayers.

12. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have two kitties, a brother and sister. The boy kitty, Ronan, loves to sit on my lap when I am crocheting doing the same as your cat. Lana, the girl, gets the "wild eye" look when the yarn is moving and bats on it. How many times have you been crocheting and the yarn is chewed away from the rest of the ball? Have to weave in the yarn again!! Would miss my kitties if they were not around, as they are spoiled, brat cats!!LOL

14. Likes Carolyn1953, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My little Baby and that is her name... Does that when I'm on the computer. I have to shut the door or she would be here now. She's at the door crying to get in. I think I'm done now.. That little one is tooo cute. Nancy

16. Likes Landon liked this post