Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  58
Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh how I'd love to have a Ragdoll kitty! But my present kitty would be offended and just might up and leave...

Post Thanks / Like
    Been reading about your owners and enjoying it. How would you like 5? I have 4 males and 1 female. She rules the 4 males with an iron paw. Margaret Thatcher(the Iron Lady) could have taken lessons. They all have distinct personalities. They are 2. I have had them since they were 11wks old. They are all gracious enough to allow me to live with them, feed them and to take care of them. I love each one and cannot imagine life without them.

3. Likes GrammaJoe, Landon, Lynn E liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree wholeheartedly. For a few weeks at one point in my life there were no pets to take care of and keep me company. To say it was a miserable few weeks would be putting it mildly.

Warmest regards to you & your kitties!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, Ladybug, I am so sorry to hear that you lost your kitty! I am sure Koko had a wonderful life with you and your family. Astonishing but they have emotions too!
    I bet you are busy busy busy getting ready for the upcoming Holiday season!! Best Wishes on that for you!!

Lynn, I came across a cute saying too: Dogs think you are God and Cats think they are God, LOL Awwwww about your rescue kitty!! Mine is a rescue too, I got him when he was 6 months old the January after 9-11 and we have been together ever since. So over 10 years now? I always get confused about the math, LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Jan, you have 5? WOW, is my hat off to you!! So they all get along, having pretty much grown up together? How mind blowing is the one who rules the roost. Animals just amaze me with their behaviors! Yes, I can not imagine my life without pets either. People who do not have pets have no idea what they are missing!!

7. Likes Erika liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    No cats here but I do have a 45lb dog who thinks she's a lap dog and just loves to curl up on my knee when I'm trying to work!
    Crochetgal on Etsy - Beautiful yarns, affordable prices

9. Likes Val, Irishjl, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I've always had a cat. I've been thinking of getting a kitten for Oreo(the female). She wouldn't tolerate an older one but would eventualy be o.k. with a baby. I rescued i a couple yrs ago & at 3 days she was starting to try to make up to her & play. Then my daughter took her. Shes dk grey & wt. We named her Stoney because where she was found. Between a set of steps & the foundation of the flower shop I was helping at.She was wedged in real good.Like to never got her out.Shes a nice cat now.I,m looking for something like a Ragdoll or an oriental. I love both.Have my order in at a no kill shelter at a town near here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, what is a ragdoll? When it is was used on the post I thought it was a nickname for someone's cat. I have never heard of that breed or the Oriental?

Post Thanks / Like
    The Ragdoll for all intents looks like a longhaired Siamese. Coloring & eyes. They have persian & Siamese & something else mixed together.My Koko was the Sealpoint color with those beautiful blue eyes. The best cat I have ever known. He never met a person, dog or cat he didn't like. If you didn't pay attention he would get in your face or grab your hand & pull it toward him.He had a heart attack right in front of me & was gone in about 3 min. Fortunately Spookie was there & could smell him & know something had happened.Didn't seem to bother Oreo. He is surely missed.

Post Thanks / Like
    I forgot --The Oriental looks like the lean & lankey Siamese in lots of diferent colors. Can't remember anything else & can't find my book.