Page 11 of 12 First ... 9101112 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    No Landon, no sign. Thanks for asking.

Post Thanks / Like
    PJsmama, thanks for your suggestions.

Post Thanks / Like
    Maryjane, I hope Zeke shows up!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have kids that think they have to be right there when I am trying to work on my projects. No matter what I do my 1 year old and my 5 yr old think they have to be right there. Some times I think they are worse than animals when it comes to my crafts. LOL. Its always asking questions, which I know that's how they learn but its' the same questions over and over again. Sometimes 50 times a day and it's like ok enough already I have answered your questions and I am not answering no more of them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just like dealing with Mother with dementia! She thinks it is a new question every time! Gets angry if you tell her she has asked before.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryjane View Post
    It is so ironic! I was reading this post when my daughter called. One of her cats is missing! We have been remodeling her mudroom the last few days and he may have gotten! He is an indoor cat! Hope he shows up soon! I just want to cry right now!
    Years ago we thought we lost our two kitties. After looking in the house and neighbourhood,(although they were inside cats). they were found shut in a Closet (which I myself had checked 3 times). Really hope Zeke turns up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully Zeke shows up soon. He could be hiding in a closet, under a bed, anywhere to get away from the noise. Darn animals, they get too attached or is it the other way around!?!?

Post Thanks / Like
    It was a family joke at our house when I was a girl, I always asked where salt came from at every meal. My mother was so exasperated she finally got out the encyclopedia for S and kept it by my plate! I can still see the picture in my mind of an underground salt mine! Caro

Post Thanks / Like
    Amber likes to sit with me while I'm on the computer, Tucker likes to curl up with me while I'm crocheting. I have to move him to get more yarn. Amber sleeps with us, and Tucker would if we let him. I'll wake up on the mornings that my husband goes hunting to find one dog on one side and one on the other.

10. Likes Carolyn1953 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    smudge is so cute. i was wondering what your cats name was. my indy is my big boy he will slowly crawl on my lap then to my shoulder and head butt me a few dozen times before he cuddles in the groove of my neck. he will sleep there until i move to around to much. it doesn't matter if i'm at the kitchen table, on the computer, or watching tv in my recliner he's there within 10 minutes. my girl isis is my husbands pretty girl. in fact right now he's calling her to come on his lap. she will sleep on his chest for hours at a time. isn't it amazing how we spoil our pets. they have the good life. they know they are loved

12. Likes Carolyn1953 liked this post