Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  14
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Yawl are so SWEET!! Thank you all so much!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry took few days to get back on...was babysitting my twin grandkids ( 4yrs old)...Landon you do a great job!! I am allergic to metals and can only wear sterling silver or 18k gold, but would sure like to order some from you for older grandkids.

3. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Just to clarfy, my jewelry I make is only make with gemstones and Sterling Silver, gold if requested, semi-precious stones, etc...I only use plastic if I am making a name bracelet for a little one. All the jewellery I make is covered under my 100% Warranty which means if the pieces break, as in come apart, I will repair them free of charge. You just have to get them to me and I will repair them free of charge, even if that is 20 years from now. If I am alive, I will repair them and get them back to you.

I really struggle with my pricing and I feel that I have to follow the costs we see online. Otherwise, my work is not perceived as quality. That is why the prices are so high.

Jewelry is criminally overpriced to begin with and I want to be reasonable in all my pricing. I tried a few years back to show my work online, pricing at what I feel is reasonable and in all the months I was online, I only sold one children's name bracelet for $10.00.

For anyone here, I will give yawl 50% off of any jewelry you buy from me. It would be 2x on my etsy shop.

Am I making sense?

Post Thanks / Like
    You do really beautiful work. I really admire you, I have tried to do necklace and everytime I stand in the beads at the store I am just over whelmed by all of the different sizes, shapes and colors my brain freezes up.

6. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Lisa, I completely understand!! That happened to me too the first time I entered a bead store in St. Louis! And their inventory wasn't even a shaving off the tip of the iceberg of what all is available in the world!!
    I still get overwhelmed because I want to buy ALL of it!! The sky is really the limit on what can be made.

And thank you for your kind words!! That is very sweet of you to say!

8. Likes LisaPate liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, I want to see all your inventory!! Half off is GREAT!!!

10. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, I will get right on that, LOL