Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: My mom

Post Thanks / Like
    Mom's are suppose to be a super hero; Most fall short...just remember she is human and you are an adult now; You don't have to agree w/ her, just show the proper respect. A had balance to achive when the dance steps aren't taught or keep changing...yes we are here for you.

2. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I want my children to forgive me my mistakes but I have a hard time forgiving my mother. I guess I know that I did what I had to do and I feel that she chose her boyfriend and their lifestyle over me. Forgiving is easy forgetting is hard!!

4. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    People do the best they can with what they have to work with. Not everybody has good coping skills. But coping skills can be learned if the person wants to!

Post Thanks / Like
    My mom was the Greatest person in the world, she pass away in 98 and I still miss her after all these years. I wish you luck in renewing your relationship with your mom. I pray that it turns out the way you want it to. to. Best of Luck, Kathy

Post Thanks / Like
    I appreciate everyone’s prayers and I know in my heart that she has changed. I still worry that she is doing bad things with this guy like she was doing with her other boyfriend. I can’t take the stress of wondering if she is doing right or if she is demeaning herself by doing wrong again. My mother is a good person and just needed help reconnecting with herself.
    Happy Crocheting

Post Thanks / Like
    Sarah, I do pray that all goes well w/your mom. I was 9 yrs old when my mother gave me up after being abused my whole life. I am 51 yrs now and saw her for the first time 2 yrs ago, I tried talking to her but she still don't want anything to do w/me. I told her I forgive her for what she has done and I hope the best for her. I know what I have done is right to put myself at peace. I wish I could help you, but all I can give you is moral support. Hope all goes well...Let us know how it went.

Post Thanks / Like
    My mom might have Pneumonia so she might not be coming down for a while. That gives me time to make her a scarf tho, and work on a blanket for me. I've been using the blanket I made for her.
    Happy Crocheting

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, dear, I hope she gets better soon!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Aww, sorry to hear; glad you are able to make the best of it....

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah because i want my own blanket and i know she will love her's
    Happy Crocheting