Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Post Thanks / Like
    Here in Illinois the weather has been gorgeous but very cool at nite. I've been sleeping in a lite winter gown with a throw over my feet. Last nite I turned on my Elec. heater for an hour. First time this yr. Heard its supposed to be a cold winter. Not looking forward to that.Getting reaDY FOR A RUMMAGE AT MY DAUGHTERS-TOWN RUMMAGE- IN 2 WKS. LOTS OF WORK . THEN i NEED TO GET BUSY ON THE STUFF FOR MY cHRISTMAS CRAFT SHOWS THE FIRST WEEK-END IN nOV & dEC.tHEN MY TIME IS MY OWN THE REST OF THE WINTER.sORRY FOR THE LG LETTERS. mY FINGERS STUMBLED.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here in Illinois the weather has been gorgeous during the day but cool at nite.It was 50 last nite. Had to turn on my electric heater for an hour. I had goosebumps!Getting ready for a town rummage at my daughters house. Lots of work & a little cool.Her garage is full.She finally cleaned closets & drawers. More work for me. Not looking forward to it too much.I'll be by myself much of the time & you never know who is going to show up. Lots of nuts around.Shes trying to get at least 1 of the days off & her boyfriend said he would be there.Once this is over I can start getting ready for the 2 Christmas Craft shows I do on The first week-end in Nov. & Dec.Lots of work but I enjoy seeing all the people & hearing their remarks about my struff.Makes you feel good.Might be my last time but it depends on how I feel next year at this time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Please take pictures of your booth. I would love to see what all you have for sale and how you display it. Good crocheting!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't do crochet for my boothes. I make silk arrangements,wreaths,ornaments for the tree.swags,snow globes, etc. Been doing it for about 15 yrs. Depending on health & old bones may be my last year. Will have to wait & see. Hate to give it up but Time will tell.Hope I can take a few pictures & learn how to put them on here.If I can corral my daughter long enough to show me. Sorry I entered my message twice. I thot I goofed so put it on again.

Post Thanks / Like
    It got cold last night we even got frost I'm not impressed lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nothingnowhere View Post
    It got cold last night we even got frost I'm not impressed lol
    Can I please come and visit? I've even got a jacket that I can bring and I promise I'll be good! lol

I was able to open the windows here for a few hours this morning but by noon I had to close them all again and turn the A/C back on.

People give you really strange looks when you go to the Arena to watch a hockey game dressed in jeans, and a sweater when its 100F outside!

And you are more than welcome to make the trip south around January when the snow and cold is really getting you down. By then it will be gorgeous for working here on the patio.
    Crochetgal on Etsy - Beautiful yarns, affordable prices

Post Thanks / Like
    Sure come on up lol... we are almost to the point of need the heat on every night.....I would so trade you lol warm is nice..I will even take hot and need the A/C lol.. By January we will be under blankets dreading even looking outside..lol