Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, new here, didn't see any pic, do i need to set something on my computer?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by arwin View Post
    Hello, new here, didn't see any pic, do i need to set something on my computer?
    The pic is in the same frame as her thread starter window. You shouldn't need to do anything special to view it. Is there a box there with just a "?" or anything like that? Perhaps there is some setting on your firewall stopping some images.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Chefmomster2...I had a very good laugh out of your quote "I'm working on my PhD" I shall be using that in the future...
    That just made my day. For a year now I have been working on my PhD's. I anticipate a move in the near future and I made up my mind I wanted all my Phd's done when I relocated. Among a lot of items I have finished was a King Sized Bedspread made with #10 crochet thread and a size 7 hook. I started it 20 years ago. I have not learned how to send a link so you all can see it. Maybe soon I will learn..

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the kind words! I must admit that I didn't invent the phrase and I don't remember where I saw it, but like you I found it funny.

I'd love to see your bedspread one day. I have found a bedspread pattern composed of beautiful squares. I am planning to crochet them and make them into a tablecloth. I sure hope it doesn't take me 20 years! You have me a bit afraid now...