Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning all, Im right in the middle of our nasty friend Isaacs path. We have had rain and wind since Saturday A.M.. I am soooo very thankful we have had it easy!! No one I know has even lost power. You would think by Monday he would have packed his toys and moved on but NO we are still getting rain bands and a lot of heavy winds. But like I said we are all dry. My son is in the eff. behind the house I rent and share and he has a leak in the roof but not bad. Bad for landlord! He's family so I guess he will get to it when it dries up. Now if I could figuare out this afgan patteren I'd be a happy camper.
    Good stiching
    Billie

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in Corpus Christi, TX. I thought "If that sucker goes west, it's headed right for me"! Still time to do that I guess. Praying for the people in FLA and LA.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry Billiebob that your son's roof leaks...thats a pain. But if that's all you get, yeah! Do you need help w/ your pattern?

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you. I keep going over and over step three. I have read it out loud and redone it I just can't get it. I would love to get going on it. It sounds so easy. Its an easy patteren from red heart.Im thinking of going on to another patteren. But if you think you can help Please. Its "Cloudy Day Ripple Throw from red heart. I went to red heart to see if they had any corrections or helpful hint.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi billiebob..from what I'm reading on the pattern..is the problem where it says..CL in space between next 3-dc group and CL?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes Then it says skip space between nex 2 cl, If I do that what do I do with the double cls? I can't leave it it will just hang there.

Post Thanks / Like
    it says to skip space between next 2 CL ...then put Cl in space between next Cl and 3-dc group..does that sound right?

Post Thanks / Like
    I see you have to repeat row 3 two times

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes but if I skip the two cls there is a gap and the cls just stick out in space.

Post Thanks / Like
    oh..going to get my yarn to see what you are saying...from reading this ...it's going to be following the ripple pattern.