I recently started a (knitted) sweater for my granddaughter. The pattern is with about 5-6 different colors at the same time. Well I never attempted anything with more than 3 colors so it was OK to get them twisted around. Try that with a multitude of colors and it is a nightmare on my couch every two rows. Any how, Long winded that I am) decided that I would go to Micheals to purchase wool bobbins which I can remember that my Mom used when we were kids. Drove the 25 minutes to town , as they are not very big it took quite some time looking and asking other coustomers if they knew where I might find this item. Finally gave up and asked one of the girls. She never heard of them, so she asked someone else, I ended up with 4 girls from the store. Micheal's huge store and they don't have it. I said if I wanted to hear that response I would have drove across town and went to Walmart. So I came back home empty handed. Someone told me to try Mary Maxim. I found them there and ordered them on line in Canada. So at least now the unwinding will only be for a last now for a few more days. So thank you all for listening to my woos. Nancy