Likes Likes:  9
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    WOW! Happy Friday!!!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    It's 10.7 at just after 10 a.m.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Teri! Of course, I remember you! We were even pen pals through Crochet talk a few years ago. I hadn't been here in quite a while either. I'm always exploring and finding new outlets that interest me. Life is so exciting and I love each opportunity I get to enjoy! Yes, this a great forum and I'm thankful to chat with people who have common and varied interests. Knowledge is golden to me! Take care 'til next chat time!~Butterflyrose~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Larisa! How old is your grandson?

5. Likes kl1000 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Today has been a great day! I've planned in my planners, reviewed my journals and will do some budgeting tonight. My older daughter and I ran a few errands along with a stop by the grocery store and to pick up food at Panda Express. I picked up a few items until I'm ready to go grocery shopping. Planners must plan their shopping days! I've already meal planned so that's done. Does anyone else meal plan? Tonight, I'm doing household chores for a change of pace. It's my bedroom and kitchen! It won't take long to load the dishwasher and put a few items away in my bedroom. I'll also swiffer the family room/hall and clear the coffee table. Simple tasks! Do you ever clean at night? Time to start my first chore...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! The baby is 1 year 7 months old
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Awww...a precious little one! I know you enjoy being with him!

Post Thanks / Like
    Greetings! It's a beautiful rainy day with overcast. A perfect day for staying cozy and snug inside my home! I'll make this a day of tooling about my home, picking and choosing how I'll spend today. Journaling and planning is a given! A chore or two is also! Today I ate a chicken salad sandwich and chips with extra spicy pickles for brunch. It was delish! Getting ready to make myself a cup of coffee in(creamy hazelnut k-cup) my Keurig! Back in a minute... it's brewing now! I set up a cocoa/coffee bar for Christmas and now it's a permanent fixture in my kitchen. And I also drink tea! Today, I've pulled out an old February magazine, Romantic Homes 2013(full of valentine ideas) to enjoy and inspire me. Valentine's Day is just around the corner! Thankfully, I've had gifts for a few of my sweet church members ready for a while. Today, I called a former church member who had called me and left a message. No answer, so we're playing phone tag now!lol I just made my bed and put a load of laundry in the washer. And put a few items away!~Be blessed~Butterflyrose
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 02-09-2019 at 01:28 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Greetings! Yesterday I made the 50 miles roundtrip to church. The worship service was very uplifting! After church, I visited my daddy who lives in the community where my church is located. A couple of other family members were there and we had a wonderful time talking and recalling past memories and discussing current topics of interest. One of them brought dinner and I was offered this wonderful meal. I took a takeout plate. After a while, it was time for me to travel home. When I reached my city, I thought about stopping by Michaels but once entering the parking lot, I decided to go to Marshall's/Homegoods. It was the right stop! I found the perfect bench for the desk/vanity table that I'd purchased for my older daughter's room a couple of months ago. A successful shopping trip! Once home, I ate my delicious meal of ox tails, cabbage, sweet potatoes and cornbread. What a delicacy ox tails are...my favorite! I've eaten them 2x prior...takeout my younger daughter ordered for us and while vacationing in Jamaica. I want to buy and cook some! It was a perfect day on Sunday.~Butterflyrose~
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 02-11-2019 at 02:11 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    wondering if anyone watches the FaithPot videos that I post here on ct.

When my husband isn't here for devotions in the morning I read a chapter or so in the Bible or 1 of the devotions and then read devotions later when he's here.
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 02-13-2019 at 07:25 AM.