Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

I just finished a jigsaw puzzle

The puzzle is 500 pieces. It took 3 to 4 days to do. It was bigger regular size pieces and some longer pieces and some smaller pieces. It's a picture of a manger scene with angels, sheep, 2 horses ( one might be a donkey), a camel, a cow or bull (probably a bull, it has horns) and a chicken or rooster.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's a couple of pictures of the puzzle
    I just finished a jigsaw puzzle-004-jpg

I just finished a jigsaw puzzle-003-jpg

3. Likes Nova55 liked this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie,
    I agree with Spoula that your manger puzzle would look great framed and displayed at Christmas. It is lovely. I love working puzzles and prefer the 1000 piece ones. I have one that has three layers! I haven't worked it yet. The top layer is completely clear plastic pieces. Way hard! I'll work it some day!
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Dancing Baehr,
    I just love puzzles and very large ones at that. I use to do them all the time and on each of my birthdays my son would buy me ones that were even harder. On of the ones that I mentioned to Jean Marie is a very large Eifel Tower 3D with lots of tiny pieces. My husband was separating them when he saw the puzzle and I told him to stop I would never be able to complete it. So I never started it and I just thought about that puzzle again when Jean Marie shared hers with us. I started on baby clothes and things and forgot all about how much I enjoyed puzzles too.

By the way I just saw your items you made for your girls and they are great I liked all 3 of them. I like your work and designs.

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by spoula View Post
    Hi Dancing Baehr,
    I just love puzzles and very large ones at that. I use to do them all the time and on each of my birthdays my son would buy me ones that were even harder. On of the ones that I mentioned to Jean Marie is a very large Eifel Tower 3D with lots of tiny pieces. My husband was separating them when he saw the puzzle and I told him to stop I would never be able to complete it. So I never started it and I just thought about that puzzle again when Jean Marie shared hers with us. I started on baby clothes and things and forgot all about how much I enjoyed puzzles too.

By the way I just saw your items you made for your girls and they are great I liked all 3 of them. I like your work and designs.

Spoula
    Hi Spoula,
    Thank you for your nice comment about what I made our granddaughters! They were definitely a labor of love! (and fun to make) I hope you will attempt to make the Eiffel Tower puzzle some time. I'd love to see a photo of it.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    Last edited by dancingbaehr; 01-13-2019 at 08:19 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi dancingbaehr,
    A 3 layer puzzle? I've never seen one. Sounds interesting. How many pieces is it?
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Hi dancingbaehr,
    A 3 layer puzzle? I've never seen one. Sounds interesting. How many pieces is it?
    Jean Marie
    Hi Jean Marie,
    Gee, I don't know how many pieces are in the 3 layer puzzle. I am not sure where I have put it! I never worked it, but will attempt it some day.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi dancinbaehr,
    I have a round puzzle too.

Post Thanks / Like
    A 100 piece puzzle - A Red-Eyed Tree Frog
    I just finished a jigsaw puzzle-001-jpg

11. Likes Nova55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    The puzzle is 500 pieces. It took 3 to 4 days to do. It was bigger regular size pieces and some longer pieces and some smaller pieces. It's a picture of a manger scene with angels, sheep, 2 horses ( one might be a donkey), a camel, a cow or bull (probably a bull, it has horns) and a chicken or rooster.
    Happy New Year Jean Marie and all who are members,

I love puzzles I have some large ones I have completed and some others that I pasted or gluded to frame but never got around to doing it.

Your manger was very nice and would look good displayed at Christmas.

Thanks for sharing,

I am at the Library in Paris France and thought I would take a quick look at the forum. I will be back on line soon.

Spoula

13. Thanks Nova55 thanked for this post