Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Judi - I feel you pain - pun intended! I have arthritis in my hands too and it can be so frustrating to not be able to do the things we want. I hope your pain fades quickly!

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you're better Judi!

Post Thanks / Like
    there are these gloves you can get that go over your hands that only cover your fingers up to your knuckles. You should be able to find them at any clothe or yarn store. I have a pair and they help me. My problem is my hands cramp up and they help and I have arthritis in my right thumb. or something going on with it. so it does help to wear them when I have to.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for all the well wishes and suggestions, always helps to try other things. Just have to admit that time is in charge at times and along with it comes arthritis. Oh well, just glad to still be here and still able to crochet.

I finished another afghan tonight, now I have the other one just like it to finish, but I did the second one with a smaller hook, just to change it up a little bit. Can't figure out which one I like the most.

I used Red Heart Blue Tones for these. I love it worked up, it gives a faded denim look to it, very nice.

Keep on stitching everyone,
    Judi G

Post Thanks / Like
    I do hate that! I have pain in my hands too. I've never had it officially diagnosed as arthritis but I'm sure that's what it is. I hope your discomfort is limited and dissipates quickly.

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you I hope that it goes away soon too. But I do know that I have it in my fingers and that wont go away.

Post Thanks / Like
    It is smart to rest your thumb. Take a break and finish it later. It's no fun crocheting while you are in pain.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, yawl,
    I have health issues that interfere with my day to day activities too. it STINKS!!! I ice my hands, that helps me a lot. What helped me the MOST was being on a only organic foods diet. It is just too expensive to afford any more. The pain in my hands was almost 100% gone when I was on that diet.

Happy Crocheting!!
    Landon

Post Thanks / Like
    It looks like a lot of us are having physical problems. That's why I haven't been around also. I've been given new meds for Fibro and I've been trying to get sorted out with them. The good thing about them is I don't have an appetite.

Now, for the last 3 days or so, I've had this weird rash that seems to be jumping to different body parts (and is no respecter of parts!). It itches like mad and I get welts and hives. My doctor gave me some stuff to ease the itch and swelling and said I must have come in contact with something I'm allergic too.

Anyway, it's keeping me away from my crochet projects and that is not good...

Post Thanks / Like
    Ewww, poor thing. I feel for you Sonnie. Hope you will be feeling better soon.
    Judi G