Thanks Thanks:  14
Likes Likes:  6

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

For those waiting for Hurricane Florence (I am one of them)

Hi. Due to personal reasons, I have not been on in a long time but I want to reach out to those who will be affected by Hurricane Florence. I live in Leland NC, just a tad west of Wilmington and a little further from Wrightsville Beach, where Jim Cantore from the Weather Channel is right now. And you know when he is somewhere, it is not good news.

Seriously though, for those who will be affected in NC, SC and VA, please heed any warnings and instructions from your town, county and state officials. If you chose to stay like I did as well as many of my neighbors and others in whatever area you reside and who also chose to stay, please look out for them. Make sure you have the essentials if you lose power, if you can get out to pick up last minute items, do it before they are all gone, right now it is a category 4 and potentially the most dangerous to hit the Carolinas in a long time. Storm surges can reach over 40 inches of rain in many parts.

Thank y'all for reading this and again, be careful, vigilant and stay safe. Prayers for all of us who will be affected.
    Last edited by LI Roe; 09-12-2018 at 05:22 AM.

2. Likes spoula liked this post