Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  15
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is sweet Judi -

Me, I'm single so I don't have a husband around to do that for me or endure my yarn obsession. So I guess that means I have to do it for myself.

2. Likes Judi Gums liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You gotta love all these supportive men! My hubby is the same - there's a great quilting & yarn shop where we often go ... I wander off to shop and my hubby chats with the saleswomen. They just go nuts when he walks in. He always picks up a surprise for me, the latest gadget or pattern or some silk ribbon. He's a keeper!

4. Likes Judi Gums liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember sending my partner out to pick up ONE specific skein of yarn so that I could finish a project for a customer. I'd called the shop and they had it at the counter for him.

When he'd come home, he'd bring in these huge bags filled with yarns, just because he thought that I might like them!

I went to a sale once where a shop was clearing out the yarns at $.99 per ball many many years ago. I was a yarn that I didn't use very often but was nice to have in the stash. I'd selected one ball of each colour (plenty for me at the time) and when I got to the checkout, he had a full cart of it as well!
    Crochetgal on Etsy - Beautiful yarns, affordable prices

6. Likes Judi Gums, Tracie Kae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Judi Gums- in reply to your trouble with arthritis in your hands. My ladies responded.The lotion is called Two Old Goats hand lotion. The site is Two Old Goats Arthritis and Fibromyalgia Lotion - LiveStock Concepts I couldn't transfer the otiginl as I don't know how. Hope I copied it down right. Even if I didn't I think you could google the name & find it. Hope it works for you.I couldn't find the site where you complained vout your hands. Still n ot to good with this computer. Just enough to get myself in trouble.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks ladybug,
    I'll give it a try. I am not so good on doing things on the computer myself. With a name like that it should be easy to find.
    Thanks again,
    Judi G

Quote Originally Posted by ladybug View Post
    Judi Gums- in reply to your trouble with arthritis in your hands. My ladies responded.The lotion is called Two Old Goats hand lotion. The site is Two Old Goats Arthritis and Fibromyalgia Lotion - LiveStock Concepts I couldn't transfer the otiginl as I don't know how. Hope I copied it down right. Even if I didn't I think you could google the name & find it. Hope it works for you.I couldn't find the site where you complained vout your hands. Still n ot to good with this computer. Just enough to get myself in trouble.

Post Thanks / Like
    I too have a wonderful husband that loves to buy me yarn....He is very understanding of my need for "yarn therapy". On days that I'm extremely quiet because of my aches and "dilapidations" he asks me if I need him to go buy me some yarn. He's a keeper.
    Last edited by AuntyD; 07-31-2012 at 11:05 AM.

10. Likes Judi Gums liked this post