Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi wendye, the butter pecan and peppermint are a liquid that is sold in the cold section of grocery store, I forgot who makes it.

Judi G

Quote Originally Posted by wendye View Post
    Thank you Judi G. You have made me feel very welcomed. I also love French Vanilla. I also love pumpkin in the fall. I have never tried peppermint or butter pecan but it sounds yummy. Is that just a spice or a type of sugar or cream that goes in coffee?

I also love my good and hot. I don't think I would like iced coffee because I don't like cold coffee, but I never tried it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Judi G. I will have to keep my eye open in the grocery store for those liquids. I Do hear you and wish I can drink mine black to. Can't now that I know and tried flavor in my coffee.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm enjoying my second cup right now....have I mentioned how much I love my coffee?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have only had one cup (well its a big cup though). But I do have to agree with you I love my big cup of coffee also.

Post Thanks / Like
    Discovered something last night as I was getting ready for bed. Bedroom had a/c on all day because of heat but temp dropped, so bedroom was chilly. Didn't want to make coffee so I took a cup of my Iced Tea with Peach and heated it in the microwave. Extremely good, either cold or warm. Very soothing and comforting.

6. Likes Judi Gums liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ooh that does sound comforting - and yummy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds Good!

Post Thanks / Like
    Snapple has a very good low cal peach iced tea too!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love Snapple sweet tea you buy in the bottle at the dollar store.Haed to get here as its so popular.Thet also have a larger bottlelike half gallon at the County Market store.I like iced coffee one in a while with sugar & cream. But does a number on my stomach so have to be careful of it. Also love the smell. Its like baking bread. Delicious.