Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like tea and coffee... Sugar and cream...

Post Thanks / Like
    Being English I guess I should drink tea BUT both my husband - who is a Geordie - hate tea even the smell churns me. Avid coffee drinker strong and black nothing in it wonderful i especially like espresso but he does moan because I could drink a full mug of it instead of just having the small cups. When we have pot coffee I can drink 2 full pots every day on my own definitely ended up with the shakes and extra heartbeats but I have got to cut back and I will tomorrow..................

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    We have Lavazzo in sell. I never get it because of high price. Now I will save some money for it! Thank you for information.
    It is expensive, but is sometimes on special offer, that's when I stock up.

Post Thanks / Like
    That's interesting. I think it smells exactly like it tastes. On the other hand, I only drink hot tea when I'm ill. Ice tea, the green variety, once in a while. Interesting what different tastes we all have.

Post Thanks / Like
    BTW It s my morning and I am leaving to make a cup

Post Thanks / Like
    ok I am serious about my coffee (understatement of the century!) I buy only two brands of beans, Starbucks Verona or espresso, or Kicking horse 454 or kickass) I also buy the flavored syrups from Starbucks.
    Now for the brewing I only grind right before I need to pour the boiling water into my thermal french press (again from Starbucks... see a theme yet lmao) stir once mid way and only steep 4 minutes then press and pour into my mug which holds 16 ounces (Grande in Starbucks terms) with 3 pumps of flavor stir and enjoy!

Happy Stitching ~Melanie~
    MsStitchWitch on Crochetville
    MsStitchWitch73 on Ravelry

Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately we do not have this brand in sell

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixpixlix View Post
    A day without coffee doesn't exist! When it's hot outside I make extra in the morning, let it cool to drink as ice coffee later in the day.

Though I really enjoyed flavored creamers, I don't like flavored coffee. For some reason they always taste bitter to me.

I tell people that when I die I want to be cremated with 5 lbs of chocolate and 5lbs of coffee!!!

exactly a day without coffee does not compute!lol I don't like the creamers either but I do like the syrups from Starbucks(hazelnut is my favorite) oh yes I don't mind if my hot coffee gets cold it still rocks my socks off and i drink it happily

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa View Post
    I was having a hard time w/ the sugar in my coffee. Was having more trouble w/ that then the caffine!! So I now use aguave in my coffee; so my thoughts are: Coffee is MY cup of tea! Actually tea was staining my teeth so bad that one of my dentists asked me if I would stop; I did but I was spending most of my times in cold weather so I ended up really enjoying my coffee! Sometimes I even have a good cup just before bed!
    OOO I like that "coffee is MY cup of tea"

Quote Originally Posted by chrissierm View Post
    Being English I guess I should drink tea BUT both my husband - who is a Geordie - hate tea even the smell churns me. Avid coffee drinker strong and black nothing in it wonderful i especially like espresso but he does moan because I could drink a full mug of it instead of just having the small cups. When we have pot coffee I can drink 2 full pots every day on my own definitely ended up with the shakes and extra heartbeats but I have got to cut back and I will tomorrow..................
    oh yess give me a glass of ice and fillit to the brim with several espresso shots and don't forget my hazelnut syrup thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Mixpixlix View Post
    That's interesting. I think it smells exactly like it tastes. On the other hand, I only drink hot tea when I'm ill. Ice tea, the green variety, once in a while. Interesting what different tastes we all have.
    I drink tea when I feel ill too

Happy Stitching ~Melanie~
    MsStitchWitch on Crochetville
    MsStitchWitch73 on Ravelry

Post Thanks / Like
    Love to have my coffee next to me while knitting my personalized knitting patterns for babies. We have good beans around that lifts my spirits up. Want some coffee? =)
    Yarn Bazaar got the knitting needle sizes just right for you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yes... one cup please!!