Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Where is everyone?

I know some people are posting but where is everyone else?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, Jean Marie. I’m still here. I haven’t been on much. I’ve been reading my Bible, journaling and crocheting a lot. I even tried knitting. Some years ago I knitted 3 sweaters each with cables in the front. They looked pretty good and I still have one. But knitting is more of a chore for me. I feel very clumsy holding 2 needles. Crocheting is my happy place. Well, gotta go check on dinner. Talk to you soon.

Mary

3. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by abc160561b1 View Post
    Quan tâm sâu sắc

translation: I know
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forums! How long have you been crocheting?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    I know some people are posting but where is everyone else?
    Hello Jean Marie,

I have been here off and on. December is always the busiest month of the year for our family.

The kids have Christmas programs and extra practices along with other activities.

Also, it is a time of year for me to work on getting the house in order for the holidays.

Also, working on my doctorate degree in Christian Counseling - so lots of time spent this week on my studies.

6. Likes mkp liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello JeanMarie,
    I am currently still working on a little baby dress. I keep stopping to give my hands a rest. When I do, I answers questions on the forum or post likes.

Safe and Happy Holidays to all,
    Spoula

8. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, everyone. Barbara, I didn’t know that you are going to get your doctorate in Christian Counseling. Very admirable. I have prayed for your success and wish you the best in your endeavors. I now know who to go to if I have any problems. lol I gave quite a few scarves and caps that I have been working on over the summer to the police department, and they will give them to people who need them. I still have some baby caps and some chemo caps that I will give to our local hospital. I don’t know what I want to work on now. Maybe I’ll do some tatting or learn to do Tunisian crochet. I don’t know what time it is where everyone lives, but here in New Jersey it’s 12:30pm right now. I hope you all have a blessed day, no matter what time it is there.

Love and prayers
    Mary

10. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi mkp! I am a Jersey girl. Are you one too or are you a transplant? imalefty

Post Thanks / Like
    I’m 71 years old and I have been a Jersey girl forever. Love it here. Wouldn’t live anywhere else.

Mary

Post Thanks / Like
    Mary-I will be 66 on New Year’s Day and am a Jersey girl to my bones!

Post Thanks / Like
    I was born in Passaic, raised in Clifton, lived in Woodbridge for 26 years and here I am in South Jersey. Looks like I covered pretty much the whole state. I love living here; wouldn’t live anywhere else. We are preparing to go to WV to visit our daughter and her family for Christmas. And we have been to Florida to visit our son when he lived there. Nice places to visit, but I don’t want to live there. Well, I think I’ll go do something; maybe crochet or read my Bible. Blessings to everyone.

Mary