Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mkp View Post
    Hey, Jean Marie. I’m still here. I haven’t been on much. I’ve been reading my Bible, journaling and crocheting a lot. I even tried knitting. Some years ago I knitted 3 sweaters each with cables in the front. They looked pretty good and I still have one. But knitting is more of a chore for me. I feel very clumsy holding 2 needles. Crocheting is my happy place. Well, gotta go check on dinner. Talk to you soon.

Mary
    Hi Mary,
    What are you knitting? or crocheting? I crochet a lot more than I knit too maybe because I learned to crochet before I learned to knit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Merry Christmas Everyone! and Health and Happiness! and Happy New Year!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, everyone. Barbara, I didn’t know that you are going to get your doctorate in Christian Counseling. Very admirable. I have prayed for your success and wish you the best in your endeavors. I now know who to go to if I have any problems. lol I gave quite a few scarves and caps that I have been working on over the summer to the police department, and they will give them to people who need them. I still have some baby caps and some chemo caps that I will give to our local hospital. I don’t know what I want to work on now. Maybe I’ll do some tatting or learn to do Tunisian crochet. I don’t know what time it is where everyone lives, but here in New Jersey it’s 12:30pm right now. I hope you all have a blessed day, no matter what time it is there.

Love and prayers
    Mary
    Hi mkp,
    I hope you have a blessed day too and they probably appreciate the baby caps and chemo caps and scarves.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was born in Passaic, raised in Clifton, lived in Woodbridge for 26 years and here I am in South Jersey. Looks like I covered pretty much the whole state. I love living here; wouldn’t live anywhere else. We are preparing to go to WV to visit our daughter and her family for Christmas. And we have been to Florida to visit our son when he lived there. Nice places to visit, but I don’t want to live there. Well, I think I’ll go do something; maybe crochet or read my Bible. Blessings to everyone.

Mary
    Blessing to you mkp -Mary!

Post Thanks / Like
    I think I ‘m going to make some scarves for soldiers stationed away from home. I think the organization is called Operation Gratitude. I pray everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year.

Love to all

Mary

Post Thanks / Like
    Merry Christmas Everyone!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Hello Jean Marie,

I have been here off and on. December is always the busiest month of the year for our family.

The kids have Christmas programs and extra practices along with other activities.

Also, it is a time of year for me to work on getting the house in order for the holidays.

Also, working on my doctorate degree in Christian Counseling - so lots of time spent this week on my studies.
    Hi Barbara,
    How is your doctorate degree in Christian Counseling coming?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! I am here. I just have nothing to show. I did not crochet while my grandson was here. Now they left, but I work full time and cannot finish the tablecloth fast. I made a half almost
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, everyone. I’m here, too. So good to hear from you! I have been working on scarves, caps and blankets. I’m going to donate them to a place called The Unforgotten Haven in New Jersey. I have also been helping my husband take care of our dog. He’s a Boston Terrier and his left kneecap kept popping out of place. So he had surgery on October 2nd. He seems to be healing nicely. We have another appointment with his surgeon in 2 weeks. So, I’m in between projects right now. Blessings to all

Mary

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello all,

It has been quiet lately - there could be a number of reasons for this:

-school starting
    -children starting Fall sports
    -people cleaning up after the hurricanes
    -others helping assist those in need

Hopefully, everyone is safe with all the crazy weather we have had recently. Soon, the holidays will also be coming.

It is amazing at just how quickly this years has gone by!