Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 8 of 9 First ... 6789 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone. Nice to meet you auntz and Dafy. It's so nice to read how many of us crochet for charity. Such a worthwhile thing to do. Right now I'm working on baby caps that I will give to the local hospital. I love knowing that the things I make are helping others. Auntz I love your cat. In fact I love all animals. Well, ladies, have a good evening and may God bless.

Mary

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Dafy and Zana,

thanks Dafy for the afghans they are about all I crochet I give always a lot some I sell but would love to sell more. Dafy your close to a cousin I have in Norton. I have more cousins around the Dayton area and one in Shelby ohio. Dafy you also share my last living aunt birthday she just turned 89 on sept 1. Your also 1 yr younger then me well maybe alittle over a year younger hahaha. I will be 68 dec 29th. I hate Christmas birthdays and now I am a nut about birthdays.

Zane Nice to have you what type of disability do you have may I ask. I ask because I was born with cerebral palsey I am in a wheelchair now full time I used to walk. Glad to have you with us. I have a cousin in Pa also.

Have a great week all.

Barb
    Last edited by BarbieS1949; 09-11-2017 at 03:46 PM. Reason: left out a few words

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by auntz View Post
    I am Zana from Elizabethtown Pennsylvania. I am 51 and moved in with my mother when we lost my stepdad. we are both disabled I do crocheting of small items for church charities. I am working on things for operation christmas child. I also make things for church members to take with them on missions trips.
    Sometimes I even crochet sweaters for my cat. He actually likes them when it is cold out.
    Other interests include Doctor Who and Adam Ant. There is nothing special about me except for how much I spoil my cat.Attachment 17798
    Hi Zana,
    That is so sweet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and Welcome Dafy and Zana

Post Thanks / Like
    I have diabetes type 2 not well controlled and arthritis in legs. Recently diagnosed with diabetic neuropathy. OUCH. I take care of my mother who has Hereditary spastic paraparesis. A nerve disorder in the legs.
    It is good to hear from all of you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Auntz,

Spasticity goes along also with Cerebral palsey which is what I have. I hope your mother is doing ok. I use heat when mine flaires up. I am one of the lucky ones as I don't have flare ups too often but when I do I take a hot shower can't get in and out of a tub anymore or I use a heating pad as well. I am in a group on facebook of people that either have cp or have a family member with cp and they talk about spams all the time on there.

I am boarder line diabetic and heading in that direction. I've been having a lot of problems with low sugar in the past year but for now I am level and ok.

I wish you well.
    Barb

Post Thanks / Like
    for her there is nothing to do for it . the nerves are actually dieing in her legs. But i help her as I can. We worry about each other alot but we know God is watching over us.
    Zana

Post Thanks / Like
    so sorry prayers for both of you.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks. That is what we need more than anything.

Post Thanks / Like
    Prayers for both you and your Mom!
    Judy