Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 9 of 9 First ... 789

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear aunt,
    We are all VERY special. Especially in God's eyes. He has blessed all with our own uniqueness. Bless you for all your giving. My mother-in-law taught me how to crochet, and I am ever so grateful. I have been able to make some pretty things for gifts through out the family. Over the years I have been on the short end of money and so was able to make something for a gift rather than buy it. I am now 65 and have medical issues, so I am on disability. Not always able to crochet but sometimes I can. Right now I am working on a lapghan for a friend to give as a gift for an elderly lady celebrating her 90th birthday. So keep on, keeping on special lady. I am so glad I found this site. I can't always get on, but, when I do...I am always inspired. Thanks to all.
    Myra

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Barb,
    No, believe it or not, and I have lived here for 30 yrs now. But ...No problem.... I live kinda sorta live right below the balloon field. It has always been such a bad traffic thing that we have just stayed away from the even bigger mess. My kids have gone tho. They said it was really neat. Now I can't really go because I can't walk good enough. I get to watch them out my back door and that is close enough. The balloon fiesta is a real big thing tho. Usually about a million or so people come every year with 600 and up balloons that participate. It is quite something to see.