Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  9
Page 5 of 11 First ... 34567 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Well today is Monday. Its a beautiful cold day. The bird are singing. And the sun is shining bright. What a lovely day. It is in the 40's here in East TN.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so tired now... dreaming to go home...
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    It's 26 degrees here at 7:05 p.m. Watching Wheel of Fortune

Post Thanks / Like
    I has stopped work on the bedspread and make one little doily
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    It is a cool Thursday night here. We had some homemade pizza tonight. A lot has been going on with my daughter lately so I have not been on as I wanted to be. I finished my granny shrug and now I am working on a cami. I will be working on some Easter things soon. I am painting the Last Supper. I am almost done with it. We got about 5 inches of snow the other night. It is melting pretty good right now. According to the weather we are supposed to get some freezing rain and a little bit of snow tomorrow then supposed to warm up into the low to mid 50's. I think a few days it is supposed to be near 60. I went to the doctor and she had me do a blood test. My cholesterol is starting to go down and so is my sugar. They both went down 20 points. They are still high but they are getting better. She called me and said my kidneys are working slow so I have to get them rechecked again to see if they are still low if they are then they will do some more testing to see what is going on. I have been getting back into my crafts the last few weeks and I am starting to feel a little better. I cleaned my master bath and part of the bedroom today. Will finish the bedroom tomorrow. I can only do so much. I got my yard sale stuff priced so am just waiting until the weather warms up a little then I will have it. I noticed there was two garage sales for this weekend. To me, it is too cold to have any sales yet and I would not want to go to any yard sales in this cold weather. God bless you all and have a wonderful evening.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! It is Friday! I work on the little filet doily before work
    Have a good day
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Good afternoon everyone. It is in the 30's here right now and it is snowing. I finished cleaning up the bedroom and now I am doing some laundry. For supper tonight I am going to make corned beef and cabbage. For lunch we had some sloppy joes. I am starting to look in the flower catalogs to plan for my flower beds this year. I am still hoping to have my raised garden beds this year. My son told me that he was promoted to head of his department. Just one step down from supervisor. He starts his new position on Monday. God has really blessed him. He has to take off Wednesday and Thursday though because his son is having surgery on Wednesday and on Thursday Caiden's mom has to work so my son is going to pick up Caiden and take him to his house and take care of him instead of sending him to the sitters because of the pain he is going to be in. Happy St Patrick's day to you all.

Post Thanks / Like
    It was a beautiful day out today here. It was in the 60's. I enjoyed sitting out on my porch crocheting Easter baskets for the kids. The baskets are in the shape of bunnies. My granddaughter will get white and my grandson's will get the brown ones. I am also making small bears and chicks to put into the baskets. I figured it would be cheaper then all I have to do is get the grass and the candy. I am also making some other Easter stuff. I made a floral Easter wreath for my door and it has bunnies and eggs on it also. I am also making some crosses. It is supposed to be cooler tomorrow but then it will start warming up after that. It is supposed to be almost 70 on Saturday. We are thinking of having our first cookout for the year if it isn't raining. My son, his girlfriend, and his kids are coming for supper. I loved to hear the sound of the birds. We saw the first Robins today. After I came in a dove landed on our porch railing and sat there for several minutes. It was the most beautiful site to see. Reminded me that the dove is a sign of peace and joy. I am looking forward to getting out of the house more. It won't be long till we will be opening up our pool. The grandkids are going to enjoy that. They love the pool. I like getting in because it relieves my pain and I can do my exercises in the water without feeling the pain. It is about the only relief I feel anymore.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! How have you been? I was working on the little doily and the bedspread is a half finished. It sleeps in the bag while I do not work on it.
    The birds and the snail are well.
    Have a good day
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Hello! How have you been? I was working on the little doily and the bedspread is a half finished. It sleeps in the bag while I do not work on it.
    The birds and the snail are well.
    Have a good day
    Hi Larisa, It is so good to hear from you again. How have you been. I have been reading some of your posts and it looks like you have been making such beautiful things. I am trying to learn to work with the thread. I made a doily and a Barbie skirt. It is just taking me a little while to get used to it. I have not been on much. Just so much going on here with my daughter and I have been sick all winter. It is supposed to be 70 here today. I just called my pain doctor because my lower back is bothering me again. I am making Easter baskets for the kids that look like bunnies. The ears are the handles. It even has a little tail in the back. I am going to make some cross bookmarks and some tiny little bears. The bears will go into the baskets and the crosses I am giving to the adults. It has been a mild winter here. Very little snow. It did get real cold a few times but it was mostly above normal temps. I have tried my hand at some new recipes and everyone liked them. I hope to get on more . I am going to work on my crafts a lot trying to get some done for a craft show. I am hoping to get to them this year but if not definitely next year. I am not as stressed as I was when my daughter was here. I am starting to feel more relaxed which is helping me to feel better and sleep better.