Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  9
Page 4 of 11 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good afternoon Ladies,

I pray that your day is merry and bright! May the love of God follow you throughout the day.

It's an absolutely beautiful day! 74 degrees;a real summer-like day! A few neighbors are mowing their lawn or having their lawn service do the job. My plans are to call my lawn service in mid-March/early April if my lawn maintains itself until that time.

I am redecorating my bedroom and I began that joyful task today. As I redecorate, I'm cleaning, tossing, and I'll also give some items to charity. In the midst of redecorating, I've started dinner. Lemon pepper chicken is baking in the oven while barbecue chicken is in the crockpot. This way, I won't have to prepare a meat for tomorrow's dinner. I'll add brown rice, green peas and cornbread to this evening's meal. Reading is on my to-do list and working in my life planner. Enjoying every moment of the day!

~With a grateful heart~Butterflyrose

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello today!
    It is the middle of the working week. I am still sleepy but should go to work soon
    Have a good night
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Dear Ladies,

I'm praying that your day be one of contentment and joy! God bless all of you!

(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose~

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone, we got almost 2 inches of snow here last night. it is supposed to be cold here tonight and tomorrow. then it is supposed to warm up. Next week my daughter and her son are moving out so it will be a busy week. The following week we are going to clean and start redoing the bedroom they were in,
    Today I did some more pricing on the yard sale stuff and did some laundry and helped her go through some of her boxes to see what she wants to keep and what she wants to take.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello!! It is wonderful Friday!!!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning Dear Ladies,

I pray that you are enjoying each day which is full of God's promises. God bless each and every one of you!

Enjoying Life...Past Few Weeks

My family and I have attended Sunday church services together as usual. We even visited a church in our neighborhood one of these Sundays. One Saturday, we baby-sat my one and only great-grand child for a day. She's a real joy...only 8 weeks old. We went to Target 'cuz we just had to buy more gifts for her! The following day after church we went to the 99 cent store and I bought lots of fruits and veggies.

Another day was shopping at TJ Maxx and Burlington! At one of the planner's meeting several months ago, I met a new friend and we went out to lunch for the second time. I always enjoy meeting people and it's a bonus when a friendship develops! We had lunch at Razoo's...a fave of mine! That evening, my older daughter and I attended a planner's meeting and my friend attended too. My two daughters, great-grand daughter and I went shopping at Wal-mart on Sat. My "baby girl" stayed overnight with us. She's so precious! Sunday, she went to church with us and was such an "angel" in church. Our church members were excited to see her!

My brother who lives in another city, called and invited me to lunch. We had a wonderful time yesterday at Spring Creek Barbeque(my choice). He's the greatest! Later in the day, my older daughter and I went shopping at Dollar Tree, CVS, Walgreens and made a stop at the post office and Dollar General. Just waiting in anticipation to see what lies ahead for the week!

Enjoying Life~Butterflyrose~

Post Thanks / Like
    Good evening Dear Ladies,

I pray that your day is blessed and filled with joy!

Today was another wonderful day. I went to lunch with a dear friend of mine. She and I became friends when we were 7th graders in school. We've been friends for decades! There's nothing like friendship!

~With a grateful heart~Butterflyrose

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! It is my free day. My daughter was visiting and she is leaving today.
    Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    No, their isn't nothing like good friendship. I have a good friend. My sister in Law. She is my friend. We do have good times. Then I have you all. Thanks for being my friends.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! Monday is coming
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן