Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  9
Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good afternoon ladies
    Today has been a busy day. We paid all our bills today and then went to the store and stocked up. On the way home we stopped and got my blood work done then came home and put all the groceries away. It is getting a little cooler out then it was this morning. I am looking forward to spring when I can plant my garden and my flowers and cook out on the grill again. Right now I am just relaxing. Going to the store really makes me tired.I think we are just going to do take out tonight. I put up some valentine window clings. This morning I read my bible.

2. Likes mash52 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone, I went to pay bills and went to store today. Came home put all the stuff away. We stopped off and ate lunch out. We do that on the 1st of the month. That is the time we eat out. Came home fed cats. Sat down and crochet some. Watch TV while I crocheted. I am working on Christmas gifts now. I am going to early start. I have so many to make for. I enjoy making the gift, any ways. Well I am off to crochet some more.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! I am here. Just woke up and need my morning coffee.
    Have a good day
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Good evening ladies,
    Today was another cold day. It is supposed to get really cold tonight. Today I cleaned my living room then did a little painting on my Last Supper painting then started on the last three rows of my granny shrug. Tomorrow we are taking my daughter grocery shopping while my grandson is in school.
    For supper tonight I made a meat loaf. It has a been a while since I had made one. We went and got straw for our dogs outside. We bring them in though when it gets too cold. We have one dog that stays in all the time. He is a little beagle. The other two are bigger dogs. One is a black lab and the other is my son's dog and his is a mix. We are keeping him until my son can find a place that he can move to so he can have him. He is a very loving dog. He is more of a big baby like our other dogs. I will miss him if he ever goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! It is Friday wooohoooooo
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Enjoy! And hello to you!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sonnetta, we've have varying temps in our weather. In the 80s to the 40s, quite a dip! Your painting and granny shrug...awww!

Is your grandson attending public school now? How does he like it?(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose~

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflyrose View Post
    Sonnetta, we've have varying temps in our weather. In the 80s to the 40s, quite a dip! Your painting and granny shrug...awww!

Is your grandson attending public school now? How does he like it?(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose~
    Yeah he is now in public school. Today was actually his first day. The online school was just not working with my daughter and my grandson the way they should so instead of fighting with them they put him in public school. He was really excited this morning and was excited last night. I really think this is better for him because he needs to be around children his own age and make friends and I think he needs to be away from his mom and dad more so that he can become more social. I think he will be better educated too.He gets on and off the bus right down the street from us which makes it nice.
    My daughter is looking for a place to live right now and also trying to find a job. At least she is trying to get out on her own. Things just are not working out with her living with us. We keep encouraging her and we keep reminding her that she is not a failure like her ex wants her to think. We remind her that she is a child of God and that He loves her and has great plans for her.

Post Thanks / Like
    I pray that your grandson makes lots of friends and that his teachers are a perfect match for him. What an exciting experience that can be for him! You are such a great mom; encouraging your daughter and speaking what God says about her and her life. God does have great things in store for her! Just keep praying...(((Prayerfully)))~Butterflyrose~

Post Thanks / Like
    Good afternoon Dear Ladies,

I pray that your day is full of love, peace, happiness and joy.

Today is just a wonderful day! I'm simply relaxing and enjoying this day. The quiet of the day is so appealing. I intend to do a few household chores later. I made my bed as soon as I arose. It always inspires me when I enter my bedroom and see my bed made. For brunch, I ate a shredded bbq sandwich, salad and drink. It was delicious! Also, I watched a tv show or two this morning. My dinner will be easy to complete as the chicken is prepared. I haven't gone out to get the mail yet, so that's on my list of to-dos. I also plan to read a section of "Total Money Makeover" and watch a few videos before this day ends. Just enjoying life!

~With a grateful heart~Butterflyrose