Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  9
Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Larisa! I am well. Glad you had the day off from work! My week has been full of activity and fun!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Good evening Dear Ladies,

My Week in Progress...

I sit with a smile on my face because today I've been home all day. A serene and quiet day it has been. This week has been full of activity and it just feels awesome to be home; tooling around without any real scheduled or planned activities. I call it a "free day." Some of my activities have included church, shopping, lunch with a friend and a "day out" with my older daughter. I feel so blessed for each and every opportunity to enjoy being with family and friends and enjoying activities away from and at home.(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose

I pray that you're being blessing too!
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 01-26-2017 at 03:53 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    hello everyone.
    I have had a very productive day today. I started working on washing up the clothes for the yard sale. I started a couple new projects the last few days I started a painting of the Last Supper and am crocheting a light green and brown granny shrug. My next project will be a baby carrier blanket.
    The weather here is getting more like winter this week. It is supposed to cool down tonight and we are supposed to get snow for the next three or 4 days.
    I have been fighting a cold for the last few days. I also got a phone call from my doctor about some blood work i had done to recheck my sedentary rate because i am having problems remembering things. It was high last August and it is still high so now I have to have more blood work done next week to see what is causing it. I know God is in control so i know everything will be ok. The other day i was painting my picture I was singing hymns and I felt so at peace.
    I hope all of you are having a wonderful day. I am still hoping to get a digital camera or a thing for my cell phone so i can finally show all of you my projects. God bless you all.

4. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sonnetta, glad to know that you've accomplished so much today! Your numerous projects will certainly keep you occupied for a while. Enjoy! Praying that you are getting better each day. God bless you.(((HUGS)))-Butterflyrose-

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! It is Friday and I will have 3 free days soon!
    Have a good day!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

7. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good Day Dear Ladies,

I pray that this day finds you blessed and highly favored. It's another beautiful day with the sun shining brightly and the trees swaying in the wind.

I've eaten breakfast, dressed for the day and have my first load of laundry in the washer. Although my plans say I am to go some places today; I may just stay at home and enjoy another relaxing day at my abode. Only time will tell! It's nice having choices in life!

This week, I've been preparing my mind for an exciting challenge! I like doing challenges! It begins on Sunday. I'll write a thread about the challenge and if you'd like to join in, please do so!

May your day be blessed with sunshine!

~With a grateful heart~Butterflyrose

9. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sonnetta I am Praying you find out soon on Tests. You keep busy and thats great. For me time what do you like to do?? Im waiting for Test results & crochet to keepy ind off stress. Ialso hummmm a lot as I dont get to join a church. God Bless. susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan2014 View Post
    Sonnetta I am Praying you find out soon on Tests. You keep busy and thats great. For me time what do you like to do?? Im waiting for Test results & crochet to keepy ind off stress. Ialso hummmm a lot as I dont get to join a church. God Bless. susan2014
    Hi Susan. For me time I like to read my bible, work on crafts, do crosswords, and read other books. I will be going in the next few days to get my blood tests done. On Sunday I watch Joel Olsteen on TV because I am not able to get out to church right now myself. We have looked for some good ones but we just have not been able to find a good one around where we live. I listen to my christian records and cd's and I get some christian devotionals on my email that I read. I also have some Joyce Meyer books that I read. I also like to play some games on my computer or my phone just before bed as it helps me to wind down. Like you, I do my crafts to keep stress down which is very hard to do at this time but we are working on it. I am just putting all my trust in the Lord to help me through until it is taken care of. I know things will get better. I pray you will find out about your tests soon also and that they will all turn out good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Ladies,
    We got a little snow this morning but was gone by noon. We are supposed to get cold at night over the weekend. Today I just relaxed and read my bible this morning, and worked on my granny shrug. I am almost done with it just 4 more rows. I also worked on my grocery list so that Thursday we can go to the store, Tomorrow I will be cleaning my living room. My son will be coming some weekend soon and will be helping us do our walls. When we moved in the people who lived here before had put a lot of holes in the walls some are big and we put a wall hanging over them. He is going to fix the holes then we are going to repaint one room at a time. I need to get some curtain rods so I can hang the curtains that I got from a yard sale last year. Right now all we have is blinds. Yesterday I finished working on the yard sale clothes. They are all cleaned and priced now. All I have to do is wash and price the other things now.
    Hope you all have a wonderful evening and may the peace of the Lord be with you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! It is much warmer today. I have stopped the crocheting of the bedspread and work on the doily now.
    Have a good day
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן