Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: I am back

Post Thanks / Like

I am back

hello everyone,It is so good to be back. This past year has really been rough. I have been having a lot of problems with my health and with a relative who has been staying with us over a year. We finally had to ask them to leave. I did make 2 afghans, some hats, barbie clothes, and crocheted a toy semi truck for my grandson for Christmas and made some fingerless gloves. I am working on 2 doilies now. I wish all of you a happy,joyful and prosperous New Year and may the Lord bless you all in a wonderful way

2. Thanks Barbara G. thanked for this post
    Likes lasvegasann liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, Sonnatta, it's so good to hear from you again!!! I was worried about you! I hope your health is better now and that you feel well. I pray you had a blessed Christmas. I am amazed by the amount of crocheting you got done. I'm having a PET scan tomorrow and we're praying that the results are good. Talk to you soon.

4. Likes lasvegasann liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mkp View Post
    Oh, Sonnatta, it's so good to hear from you again!!! I was worried about you! I hope your health is better now and that you feel well. I pray you had a blessed Christmas. I am amazed by the amount of crocheting you got done. I'm having a PET scan tomorrow and we're praying that the results are good. Talk to you soon.
    thank you. I am still having problems and the relative is still here but is looking for a place. God is making me strong though. it is so hard. I had a wonderful Christmas with my family. i pray everything goes good for you prayers are going up for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back dear
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, Larisa

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to hear from you sonnetta!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Barbara. I am so glad to be back with all my friends and I know the Lord will continue to make this year better

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnetta View Post
    thank you. I am still having problems and the relative is still here but is looking for a place. God is making me strong though. it is so hard. I had a wonderful Christmas with my family. i pray everything goes good for you prayers are going up for you.
    I am sorry to hear that you still have health problems, and I am praying for you. Also for your relatives to find a place of their own soon. The PET scan was done on Tuesday (was there for 3 horrible hours) and I saw my oncologist on Thursday (yesterday). He said it looks like I have a touch of pneumonia. But the good news is that the cancer did not come back! Praise God! I am so thankful! So, sonnetta, keep me informed about your health and I will do the same.

Continuing in prayer, your sister in Christ- - - Mary

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sonnetta! I'm praying that you experience lots of love, peace, good health and joy in this new year! The crochet items that you made sound darling! God bless you!(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Butterflyrose. I know things are going to get better. i am down in bed right now with the stomach flu going around. My whole family has had it so i guess it is my turn now. it is good to be back with all my wonderful friends