Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Than God for both Arlene and hubby. We have chatted several times and she will be ok. Prayers for both. TY Jean Marie for posting this. Susan2014

2. Thanks mash52 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone, Thanks for prayers for me and my husband. He is getting better. The staples comes out Wed. He is getting stronger each day. He has been sitting up more now. I appreciate each and everyone of you.

Post Thanks / Like
    From Arlene/mash 52

I have a prayer request. My Sister's husband fell and hit his head and now he can't remember who he is or anybody else. They need prayers. Thanks.

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Arlene, I am sending out prayers that he will recover his memory. Please keep us posted.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    They have to bring in a Neurologist. Its really bad on him. Found out when he fell. He hit so hard. He almost knock one of his eyes out. It is swell. My Sister is all tore up. Thank you for all your prayers. They will need them. I will keep you all posted.

Post Thanks / Like
    Arlene, i am sorry to hear about your sister's husband i will pray for both of them.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey

Thank you, appreciate it.

Post Thanks / Like
    My prayers are for you and your husband. My husband had a large Lipoma (fatty tumor) removed from his neck a year ago. I kept pestering him to do it before it got too large, but of course he wouldn't listen. He instead had to wait until it was pinching a nerve. By the time he went in to have it taken care of, the Dr. had a heck of a time surgically removing it because it was wrapped around his spinal cord and his carotid artery. The Dr. Was so impressed by the size of the Lipoma, he kept calling different medical staff over to have a look. Said it was one to go down in the records books. My husband still has some problems (says he gets tingling sensations in his neck). Just hope it isn't a sign of the lipoma growing back. What is it about men and doctors anyway? Getting a man to make a doctor's appointment is like pulling teeth. They tend to wait until they are on their death bed. >[this of course is a rhetorical statement]. I'm glad your husband is recovering well. Be sure to take care of yourself Jean Marie. Don't let yourself get to worn from trying to care for your husband. Ask for help if you need it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    Sorry to hear about your husband Carla. It's Arlene's/mash52 sister's husband who fell and hit his head. Arlene also sent this to me:

Hey Jean Thanks. It is really bad. And hard on her. She also has to take care of his 101 yrs old Mother. And her 16 yrs old daughter.

Post Thanks / Like
    Arlene, I am praying for your husband's recovery and you also.
    Carla, praying for your husband's release from all pain and you also.
    Jean Marie, I'm praying for your sister's husband and for her too!
    Jean Marie, prayers for your husband and you!

(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose~

P.S. Jean Marie, thanks for the info/update concerning Arlene's husband.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!