Thanks Thanks:  12
Likes Likes:  13
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    sounds lovely with cold weather. Hooded how nice. photo of it if you can. Glad to see your still here. Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like

Wink My "2017" Goals?

To not have more then 3 wips on the go. Get organized with yarn and Groups etc. Stick to my schedule & me time. Caregiving etc needs schedule?

Good Luck to All

Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan, I have a couple of patterns picked out, but nothing definite. Maybe tulips. The curtains will be white filet. I want to learn a new technique. So that's another goal. LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbaehr View Post
    I want to start early on making crochet presents for next Christmas. I had all good intentions this past year, but didn't feel well enough to get things made.
    We'll be leaving on our winter vacation next week, so I'm taking my patterns and yarn along!!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    I was down to the last second on Christmas Eve finishing a throw blanket! I literally got it finished and wrapped about five minutes before they all got here! lol
    Starting early this year too. It was so stressful. First time, I truly didn't enjoy crocheting, lol.
    <<~| Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. |~>>

Post Thanks / Like
    I am on goodreads.com and have my challenge of 50 books again. It keeps track of my books. Leona

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan2014 View Post
    Hi Jo, Hope you remember me, been away for 5 months and hope to stop in at least once a week or more. Vacation?? to warm, sunny place I hope. Have a Great Trip and Safty first. Hugs Susan2014
    Hi Susan!
    Of course I remember you and am glad you are back on CT! We've missed you!! We have postponed our vacation by another week, because my husband's ex-wife passed away two days ago. We will stay here for the funeral, to be with their daughters. Yes, we are going to warmer climates......first Florida for about a month and then to Arizona for a week or two and then to Denver. By the time we reach Denver, it is warmer in the daytime. Visiting family and friends everywhere. I can't wait to get away from this cold weather! it was 5 degrees this morning when we got up!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Southernrain55 View Post
    I was down to the last second on Christmas Eve finishing a throw blanket! I literally got it finished and wrapped about five minutes before they all got here! lol
    Starting early this year too. It was so stressful. First time, I truly didn't enjoy crocheting, lol.
    Wow! That's cutting it close! I see you are new to CT. Welcome!!! I hope your weather there in WV is warmer than here in Cincinnati. It was 5 this morning!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! That's cutting it close! I see you are new to CT. Welcome!!! I hope your weather there in WV is warmer than here in Cincinnati. It was 5 this morning!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    Hi, Jo! I believe we are having about the same kind of weather. The sun is finally out. Its a heat wave out there at a whopping 18 degrees. Haha.
    Stay warm!
    -Missy
    <<~| Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. |~>>

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Missy,

I love the verse you have from Proverbs 3:5. Our daughter gave us an anchor wall hanging for Christmas with the same verse on it. Good words to live by.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo

10. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Missy,

I love the verse you have from Proverbs 3:5. Our daughter gave us an anchor wall hanging for Christmas with the same verse on it. Good words to live by.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    Jo,
    Oh I bet it's beautiful! You'll have to share a photo of it with me sometime. <3
    -Missy