Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

What movies have you seen lately?

I love movies! With that being said, I like to call myself a movie buff. For periods of time, I'll go to the movies, get involved with other activities and then return to my love for movies. When I think about, I should include watching movies at home as part of being a movie buff too.

What movies have you seen recently? What are some of your all-time favorites? Which ones have you seen more than once? Any that you've also read the book before/after attending the movies?

Please share your "movie life" here.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Saturday evening, my younger daughter and I had a mother/daughter date. She treated me to the movies and movie food. We saw "Hidden Figures." A powerful, riveting true story about 3 young women! It goes on my list of recommended movies to see. Our next stop was the bookstore. Again, she treated me to a book that I had on my to-buy list, "Total Money Makeover" by Dave Ramsey. What a lovely way to spend the evening with my younger daughter!

(((HUGS)))Butterflyrose

Post Thanks / Like
    A few days ago, I watched Pride and Prejudice. Again! I enjoy this movie each time I watch it! I love this period...architecture, dress and language! An all-time favorite movie of mine!

Post Thanks / Like
    A few weeks ago, I went to the movies to see "Almost Christmas." Glad I saw it!